• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which sub is this?

John Abel

Known Member
15/5/20
UK
I found this cheap rep that I quite like but it looks to me like a "fantasy" rep, I mean there is no original model with that color, am I right?
Users\Juan\Desktop\Untitled+picture.png

Last edited:

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
See you fell short in the research......
Keep it up you’ll find the “Best sub”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rx4Time

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
You should buy a watch that you like regardless of whether its a fantasy or not. Your buying for yourself not for others to enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roadster

John Abel

Known Member
15/5/20
UK
You should buy a watch that you like regardless of whether its a fantasy or not. Your buying for yourself not for others to enjoy.

Exactly, whether it exists or not, that won't change my mind. I was just surprised it looks good. That sort of reps tend to be a mess of cases, dials, bezels and hands with no harmony and therefore quickly noticeable.

LowExpanded

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/7/12
Chrome bezel or this flash from camera? Have more photos?

John Abel

Known Member
15/5/20
UK
Chrome bezel or this flash from camera? Have more photos?

Only the ones on the web, unfortunately unhelpfully similar to each other in terms of lighting and view angle. I'd say both dial and bezel are in that Rhodium color.

LowExpanded

Banned
17/7/12
Find this bezel on ebay, yeap this Chrome/Silver color. This fantasy no doubt, but i like, interesting how this bezel will looking on black or green version/

Bohort

Known Member
27/10/20
France
Nice chrome bezel, a nice rep with this bezel could be very interesting
LowExpanded Can you post the link of the bezel on ebay? I didn't find it

LowExpanded

Banned
17/7/12
Bohort i think on forum don't like any links, just put in search : Bezel Insert Ceramic Fits For Rolex Submariner - Chrome/Silver (RARE)
there will be $75 , From United States

Reactions: Bohort