• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Ceramic Bezel Numbers

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
I have a NOOB Sub and GMT Batman and I feel that the numbers on the bezel are not white enough. What can I do to fix that?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
There's lots of threads about the methods available, including the "Molotov Mod" - Molotov being a brand of marker pen used to improve the insert markers.

Here's one thread as a starting point. And another. If you search Google for "RWI ceramic bezel mod" you'll uncover more.

Reactions: TitleistRolex

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
There's lots of threads about the methods available, including the "Molotov Mod" - Molotov being a brand of marker pen used to improve the insert markers.

Here's one thread as a starting point. And another. If you search Google for "RWI ceramic bezel mod" you'll uncover more.

Thanks man, really appreciate it.

Babula

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/19

Hah thats interesting. Didnt know about this. Thanks!

Poslano sa mog SM-N986B koristeći Tapatalk

Neil McCauley

Certified
19/10/20
Germany
Maybe a clean factory bezel can fix the problem you are then instead of 50% gen like at 90% with the CF bezel. Or buy a genuine bezel but that’s again with huge costs to realise.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
Maybe a clean factory bezel can fix the problem you are then instead of 50% gen like at 90% with the CF bezel. Or buy a genuine bezel but that’s again with huge costs to realise.

Good call, I ordered the clean bezel for my Noob Sub and it’s on route. Now I’m looking for a fix for my Noob Batman.

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
You''ll love that clean factory insert...I did the M-mod on my Noob V5, but then installed a clean factory insert. Night and day difference. :)

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
Well, I just ordered a new bezel for my NOOB GMT Master II from an eBay vender. I never realized what an ultra huge piece of crap it was and I have v10. I believe the NOOB bezel would only better a paper mache version.