NOOB Ceramic Bezel Numbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOOB Ceramic Bezel Numbers

I have a NOOB Sub and GMT Batman and I feel that the numbers on the bezel are not white enough. What can I do to fix that?

There's lots of threads about the methods available, including the "Molotov Mod" - Molotov being a brand of marker pen used to improve the insert markers.

Here's one thread as a starting point. And another. If you search Google for "RWI ceramic bezel mod" you'll uncover more.

My FrankenSub Collection
    My Sub Collection
    My Seamaster Collection
    My 1675 Adventure

Comment

Originally posted by p0pperini View Post
      There's lots of threads about the methods available, including the "Molotov Mod" - Molotov being a brand of marker pen used to improve the insert markers.

Here's one thread as a starting point. And another. If you search Google for "RWI ceramic bezel mod" you'll uncover more.
      Thanks man, really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by p0pperini View Post

Hah thats interesting. Didnt know about this. Thanks!

Poslano sa mog SM-N986B koristeći Tapatalk

Comment

Also many members who mod here in this group can take care of this for you. Aka Spongebob

Comment

Maybe a clean factory bezel can fix the problem you are then instead of 50% gen like at 90% with the CF bezel. Or buy a genuine bezel but that’s again with huge costs to realise.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Andrej View Post
              Maybe a clean factory bezel can fix the problem you are then instead of 50% gen like at 90% with the CF bezel. Or buy a genuine bezel but that’s again with huge costs to realise.
              Good call, I ordered the clean bezel for my Noob Sub and it’s on route. Now I’m looking for a fix for my Noob Batman.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland8906 View Post

Good call, I ordered the clean bezel for my Noob Sub and it’s on route. Now I’m looking for a fix for my Noob Batman.
                CF Bezel is a Must for any Rolex Rep instead of a genuine one is cheap and looks very very close to Gen.

Comment

You''ll love that clean factory insert...I did the M-mod on my Noob V5, but then installed a clean factory insert. Night and day difference.

Comment

Well, I just ordered a new bezel for my NOOB GMT Master II from an eBay vender. I never realized what an ultra huge piece of crap it was and I have v10. I believe the NOOB bezel would only better a paper mache version.

Comment

Working...
                    X