• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to Buy Tag Heuer Aquaracer 41mm (NOT 43mm) for less than 140 USD budget >

repGman

Looking Around
23/10/20
[h=1]As mentioned, Im looking to buy a Tag Heuer Aquaracer 41mm Automatic Asian movement less than 140 USD
I am getting frustrated with my search because
I went through ALL the Trusted Seller contacts posted in the Forum. NO one has a 41mm that is less than 140USD, they only have 43mm !!!!!!!![/h]
Anyone any thoughts or advice where I can find ???

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
You aren't really approaching the search properly. I get it that you are new so I'm going to offer a little advice.

#1 - The TD's here and this website in general are more about good reps as opposed to cheap reps. We all wish we could buy great reps for $140, but that just isn't going to happen. You won't find any decent rep for $140. Why are you set on $140 anyway?

#2 - A better way to approach your search is to 1st find out which reps are good and then select something you like from that list. You are trying to do it sort of backwards. You have selected a specific watch (out of 10's of thousands of watches) you like and then looking for a rep of it.

The rep makers mostly focus on popular current models and are constantly coming out with new efforts and quitting on others.

If you honestly can only afford $140 for a watch I am going to suggest that rather than buying a rep, you look into buying a quartz gen. Something like a Citizen Promaster bn0150 or a Scurfa Diver 1. Think about this for a second....If you can only afford $140, do you really think that anyone is going to believe you spent $1500 or whatever on a Tag?

.....just sayin....

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Save up more money and buy a good one ...... you will regret buying one for under 140$