• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone used this site? iwannagetscammed.com

edarlea

Looking Around
22/10/20
Hey gang,
glad to have found this site. I am adventuring in the world of replicas :) but I'd hate to lose even 1$ to scammers. With that said, this site, while it looks good iwannagetscammed.com I just wanna be cautious and ask you if you have had a positive experience.

They have a chat on the site, my only issue is that the site was registered january, but yet again, so many other sites get taken down...thoughts?

Emanuel

Scam website name altered by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
U are lucky to find RWI first before spending any money on an unknown site. As what member has said above, go to the trusted dealer section of the forum and do the shopping from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: edarlea and eswilly

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
edarlea welcome to RWI. And please post to confirm that you heeded the advice given, went to the Trusted Dealers link at the top of this page, found a legit link to a real rep seller, and avoided getting scammed.

Reactions: edarlea

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
We all say this for a reason , stick with TDs

sent from middle earth

eswilly

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/14
Florida
Always deal with people that have a presence and follow what the forum says. Been here since 2016. I’ve had many high value watches and I’ve never been scammed, or scammed for that matter.
Do it right and you’ll have a great time and welcome!!!!!!!

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hey gang,
glad to have found this site. I am adventuring in the world of replicas :) but I'd hate to lose even 1$ to scammers. With that said, this site, while it looks good iwannagetscammed.com I just wanna be cautious and ask you if you have had a positive experience.

They have a chat on the site, my only issue is that the site was registered january, but yet again, so many other sites get taken down...thoughts?

Emanuel

Scam website name altered by Staff

Hello and :welcome:

Use the Trusted Dealers (TD) link at the top of the page.

Spend a week or so going through the site, rules and how-to pages, you'll learn a lot and protect yourself.
You may get a watch a week later but you will save yourself "a lot" in return.

Last edited:
Reactions: edarlea

eswilly

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/14
Florida
Always deal with people that have a presence and follow what the forum says. Been here since 2016. I’ve had many high value watches and I’ve never been scammed, or scammed for that matter.
Do it right and you’ll have a great time and welcome!!!!!!!

Holy crap. Joined 2014 not 2016!!!! It feels like less but it’s been a long time now. Cheers!!!

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Seriously though, why would any order anything from a site called iwannagetsscammed ? Come on now.

As has been proclaimed by those in the know - Only use dealers from the RWI Trusted Dealers list.

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Seriously though, why would any order anything from a site called iwannagetsscammed ? Come on now.

As has been proclaimed by those in the know - Only use dealers from the RWI Trusted Dealers list.
Name has been changed by staff of course.....

Wysłane z mojego SM-G973F przy użyciu Tapatalka