• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer - Jtime Rolex DateJust 41 126334 ARF 1:1 904L A2824 V3

Waters27

Looking Around
19/10/20
Hi Everyone.
Just spent the past little while scrolling through the forum. First day signed up today after being a lurker on various sub reddits.
Ive always wanted a rolex(im sure like alot of you!) and am after the Rolex Datejust 41mm in Blue. Still getting to grips with the different factories, TD's and movements, so please excuse if i havent made sense!

Seen a couple of people post pics and recently seen some really nice examples from TD Jtime.

Has anyone purchased this watch in particular? Is this the best example of this particular watch?

Seen a few people mention they purchased a Gen date dial for them and had the rep one replaced.
Is there any watch servicing people on here that are from the UK? Seen a couple from America and holland, but not the UK.

Sorry for the questions. im nervous, excited and cant wait to finally get a rolex.

*edit tried to upload photo from website but realised no photo in this channel*

Last edited:

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hello and :welcome:

There are a few watchmakers in the UK. Theres a dedicated section for "Repairs and Modifications". Check there.

The TDs can all get the same watches, youll need to research which version you wish to get, different factories produce the same watches.

Rolex DJ 41 in blue is really nice.

EDIT: Search the model number you are looking for, you will get hits on it for your research :D
Example:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...e-jubilee-vs-gen-full-side-to-side-comparison

Last edited:

Waters27

Looking Around
19/10/20
Hello and :welcome:

There are a few watchmakers in the UK. Theres a dedicated section for "Repairs and Modifications". Check there.

The TDs can all get the same watches, youll need to research which version you wish to get, different factories produce the same watches.

Rolex DJ 41 in blue is really nice.

EDIT: Search the model number you are looking for, you will get hits on it for your research :D
Example:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...e-jubilee-vs-gen-full-side-to-side-comparison

Thankyou for the welcome. much appreciated. Can be daunting posting on a website about something you know relatively nothing about compared to people that have been in this field for years!
i will definitely check the repairs and modifications section.
Just had a scroll through, definite differences between them and must be so hard to pick between what factory to go for. Im hoping that the Arf V3 has maybe rectified some of the issues the poster noted in the link!
Do you mind me asking if / what reps you currently have?

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Congrats on your purchase mate ! You'll love it :) The Arf v3 is a grat rep with some flaws like the date too bold , and for the picky ones the crystal ( haloring on mag ) but that flaws are very little and it depends on you if you loke it or change it .... i've changed on mine the date and crystal to gen and i'm very very happy with the result :)

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
And also forgot to mention there are some good charges on datedisc on the v3 models , maybe you are lucky and get one witch perfect date :)

Waters27

Looking Around
19/10/20
Congrats on your purchase mate ! You'll love it :) The Arf v3 is a grat rep with some flaws like the date too bold , and for the picky ones the crystal ( haloring on mag ) but that flaws are very little and it depends on you if you loke it or change it .... i've changed on mine the date and crystal to gen and i'm very very happy with the result :)

that looks incredible. Can i ask how much you paid for the crystal and dial? and did you fit yourself?
As i would be interested in doing this!

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Well , i have paid 340€ shipped for the gen crystal and 72€ shipped for a used gen datedisc ..... the work was done by my local watchsmith for 70€ .... so 482€ for the frankening ...... Dial is still Arf v3 , not gen

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Well , i have paid 340€ shipped for the gen crystal and 72€ shipped for a used gen datedisc ..... the work was done by my local watchsmith for 70€ .... so 482€ for the frankening ...... Dial is still Arf v3 , not gen

Real nice. Great price on the datewheel. Awesome DJ with the best mods imo, love it on jubilee too.

Last edited: