• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does it exist any good factory that makes Cartier Tank or Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso?

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Does it exist any good factory that makes Cartier Tank or Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Cartier Tank yes ! Check out last page of consensual list one just been added to 'Super reps' , one just been added to ' likely super reps '. I have purchased both as gifts , great reps once you have changed strap .

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Cartier Tank yes ! Check out last page of consensual list one just been added to 'Super reps' , one just been added to ' likely super reps '. I have purchased both as gifts , great reps once you have changed strap .

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Check out the JLC section here, some topics about the latest good Reverso rep

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18

Is it tank solo? I think I checked it but only stumbled over Cartier Santos :)

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Is it tank solo? I think I checked it but only stumbled over Cartier Santos :)

Yep both Tank Solo's go to top of page 274 on 'The Consensual list' and Omagad has made a post about new entries. Apart from buying the watch for you i can't really go out of my way and help you more than that . I expect your next message will be where is the 'consensual list ' ?:D

Last edited:

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Yep both Tank Solo's go to top of page 274 on 'The Consensual list' and Omagad has made a post about new entries. Apart from buying the watch for you i can't really go out of my way and help you more than that . I expect your next message will be where is the 'consensual list ' ?:D

I found it, thanks a lot.

Only question now is whether to go for small or large for 15.5 cm wrist ????

Do you think the rose gold will keep the color good?

How much would it cost to replace the strap tho hehe

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I found it, thanks a lot.

Only question now is whether to go for small or large for 15.5 cm wrist ????

Do you think the rose gold will keep the color good?

How much would it cost to replace the strap tho hehe

15.5cm wrist i'm glad to see we have female members posting :D I think those a questions you can answer yourself from here on in ,unless you are going to put me on a $200 dollar monthly retainer as your personal advisor .