• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Suggestions for a GMT that’s not a rolex

notAreplicant

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/19
Guys I need a little help with a first rep GMT that’s not a rolex for a man in his 40’s with a 18cm round and 6cm across wrist.

I want my next post to be: “I have ordered xyz from such & such”. Any ideas and input is appreciated.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Take the rest of your measurements to our M2M section, you’ll find something!
Jfk try a panerai, omega there’s tons available gl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5ive7even

16/7/20
The Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Deep Black is a nice rep. 24hr GMT.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Guys I need a little help with a first rep GMT that’s not a rolex for a man in his 40’s with a 18cm round and 6cm across wrist.

I want my next post to be: “I have ordered xyz from such & such”. Any ideas and input is appreciated.

You asked for it (copy & paste version): "I have ordered a VSF AT GMT (blue dial) from..."

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
I have a Breitling Avenger II GMT from GF and it’s a great watch. I’m in my 40’s too btw.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

notAreplicant

21/6/19
Apparently nowadays if you want to be taken seriously, you have to go with a Pagani Design ...

But more seriously, I believe there's some Panerai in GMT and Breitling rep too no ?

any good story starts with a woman lets hear it.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
I love GMTs! I have more GMTs than divers at this point. Besides the obvious, I highly recommend any VSF Omega PO GMT. The Tai Chi and Deep Black series are as good as it gets. Also the Aqua Terra GMT in blue is outstanding.

On the Breitling front, the Avenger II GMT in both black and blue are great daily wear watches. Very thin and light with a very reliable 2836 movement free of deco plates, and most are waterproof straight OOTB. The BP Navitimer World is also a great choice, but don’t get it near water.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

B12b12b12

2/2/14
I have a omega GMT ... its a white faced Aqua Terra GMT - One of my favourite watches !