• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Missrepresentation

Halien

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/20
In my recent sale ive got the the problem where i need to refund the whole purchase of watch to the buyer because he found mark that cen be seen on the photos but the question here is how to devide beeing scammed from the buyer.

Is missrepresentation that you didnt saw the mark on the watch when you got it and buyer can use this against you? Ive send the buyer watch he wear it whole day for now for couple of days and now wants an refund and using missrepresentation as reason to do so.

Its so easy to abuse this rule by

1. Find a watch that have a mark
2. Try to understand if sellers knows about it
3. If not buy the watch wear it for couple days and then blame that he stated the watch wrongly so i you can get a refund

when i bought the watch mark was there and the seller stated new i didnt saw this mark as first because watch is not that big as on photos in the hand you always get an smal thing right? The watch practicaly sit whole life in my watch box when i was selling the watch i put the condition from previouse sell as i didnt wear it

So please explain me how to devide breaking the rules as an buyer and seller

Reactions: YellowFin

Halien

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/20
I always try to make a lot of photos and videos of the watch but im not an photographer and my only way to do photos are from phone i slowly learn how to photo a watch but im still newbie in that but rule of missrepresentation depends that photos are irrelevant compared to info

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
In my recent sale ive got the the problem where i need to refund the whole purchase of watch to the buyer because he found mark that cen be seen on the photos but the question here is how to devide beeing scammed from the buyer.

Is missrepresentation that you didnt saw the mark on the watch when you got it and buyer can use this against you? Ive send the buyer watch he wear it whole day for now for couple of days and now wants an refund and using missrepresentation as reason to do so.

Its so easy to abuse this rule by

1. Find a watch that have a mark
2. Try to understand if sellers knows about it
3. If not buy the watch wear it for couple days and then blame that he stated the watch wrongly so i you can get a refund

when i bought the watch mark was there and the seller stated new i didnt saw this mark as first because watch is not that big as on photos in the hand you always get an smal thing right? The watch practicaly sit whole life in my watch box when i was selling the watch i put the condition from previouse sell as i didnt wear it

So please explain me how to devide breaking the rules as an buyer and seller

your low light pictures and lack of proper description is what we call misrepresentation

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Let me break it down for you so you can understand this. Since I have been pming with you for 2 days and you still don’t understand.

This is the last sale pic.

This is your sale pic.

This is the buyer’s received watch pic.

as you can see the damage is there all along. But what condition did you describe?

What kind of condition is this in ? : New

when the seller contacted you on the sale thread here. https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...311202-hublot-big-bang-skeleton-tourbillon-eu

what was your reply?

Did you even read after your self? Photos are priority, So you are telling me you didnt take photos as better example then text ive posted the photos of the condition and same marks can be seen in hd in previouse sale i can even see that after YOUve got the watch you writted me OMG NEW WATCH its AN NEW WATCH so if even you admited in my pms that its an new what is there that cant be seen?

I have told you this twice already, this is the third time. as per the sale rules. If you would familiarize yourself with this. You should, as I have quoted this to you twice. This is the third time.

Misrepresentation: As per Rule 5 describe a watch to your best ability. Do not leave any pertinent information out. If there is something you are uncertain about be clear on the sales thread. Transparency is the key here. If a buyer receives an item and it was not adequately described you as a seller will be held liable. "it was in the photo" sometimes is not good enough.

So I have asked you to refund the seller, but you refused and wouldn't.

Now you post this?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Just a word of advice...listen to the mods, I'm sure someone else will buy the watch again with proper description. The LAST thing you want is proxyserv to get involved. Just my 2 pennies.

Reactions: DD60 and drginge

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Just a word of advice...listen to the mods, I'm sure someone else will buy the watch again with proper description. The LAST thing you want is proxyserv to get involved. Just my 2 pennies.

We are not at a proxyserv level of involvement here, proxyserv isn't a threat to all member, he usually have a liking for big scammers and idiots.

Here I don't see a big scammer or an idiot, but someone that seem to have made a mistake and is debating over it, badly, but still keeping an active approach on it. Mistake do happen and in such case there's a lot of tool available and proxyserv knows that and knows when to act or not

Reactions: Katarsis

kami2112

Watchlover and Collector from Germany
30/7/12
Germany
Hello all..
I am the buyer.. Of course I will send the watch back in the same condition and with secure shipping. Its still in the box since I found out that the watch is not like the seller discribed. He said in a whatsapp chat that the watch is brand-new and ceramic.
I just asked this 2 questions that were important for my buying decision.
Question 1 ceramic. His answer :sure it is
Question 2 scratches or issues: His answer :watch is Practicly brand new.
That's what I expected as I never had bought it if I knew the truth.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L09 mit Tapatalk

kami2112

30/7/12
Germany
Another point : he is still lying. I contacted him the same day.
Halien.. You should respect the forum and be honest. I didn't wear the watch for a couple of days. It s proved that I contacted you the same day. It's in the box and I will never ever wear it.
It makes me sad that you still want to fool the forum..

kami2112

30/7/12
Germany
My last offer to all of us.
I send you the watch after refunding me. You can keep 50 Euro for yourself as you should be honest in the next sales threat where you can tell the complete truth about the watch. That's it s a pvd plated watch where the ssteel shines trough on some parts.
That's how it is.
So my offer also I feel scammed and cheated. Send me back 430 Euro. I will send you the watch back and you should sell it for 430 Euro. Not one penny more.

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
I did warn him not to take this public and he could solve this privately to protect his status. Well, guess he wanted his way.

Reactions: vortex4me

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
I know kami2112 hes a really nice straight up guy, its always a pity when this kind of thing happens, hope this works out for you Kam

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kami2112

30/7/12
Germany
Thanks Mate.. Really kind.
Hope the seller will think about everything that happened again and change his mind

kami2112

30/7/12
Germany
You opened this threat so pls give me an answer on my offer

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
As a note, If you are talking to the mods about a problem, and you take the issue public while it’s still ongoing, things will only work out for you, like, 2% of the time. The other 98% of the times no one will agree with you.