• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob 3135 crown into noob 2824 case ?

TZlini1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/20
if anyone knows whether a 3135 crown will fit a 2824 case ?

i know the stem are not the same but if anyone has previously fitted a noob crown for 3135 case into a noob 2824 case and can help out with the information that would be great

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Logically yes, - and a crown fits a tube, not a case.

If they've used the same model/version of the crown on both case variants then they'll have the same tube on them, therefore they are interchangeable.

Reactions: TZlini1

TZlini1

Banned
24/8/20
Sounds good, thanks for your reply. So logically, the crown will fit the tube which is screwed in the case.

thom.son

Renowned Member
Certified
26/11/18
Lucky you OP. This is a very rare case that both of the legend Dog's Gang is gonna reply to the same thread at the same time. It's never ever happened to me since I became a member here. So jealous! :cry2:

Reactions: tripdog

TZlini1

Banned
24/8/20
Lucky you OP. This is a very rare case that both of the legend Dog's Gang is gonna reply to the same thread at the same time. It's never ever happened to me since I became a member here. So jealous! :cry2:

I guess the least i can do is to thank you for your warm words, and both of the legends

Reactions: thom.son