• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to price a pair of TC V6s?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You should be alright with your pricing , providing you have proof of servicing

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Tuckerp0pperini I know you’re probably used to dealing with immature scammers that like to bend the rules and try to reach a back door sale. But there’s no reason to automatically assume that everyone is out trying to do the same thing. So I’d appreciate if you took the memes and sarcasm somewhere else.

Dude, that attitude is not the way to get an approval for this sale. It does kinda look like you are fishing for a buyer.

Reactions: KushBandit

Turboz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/5/18
Dude, that attitude is not the way to get an approval for this sale. It does kinda look like you are fishing for a buyer.

No attitude at all. But I can’t sit back and not defend myself. Put yourself in my shoes

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
No attitude at all. But I can’t sit back and not defend myself. Put yourself in my shoes
Bait on line
Cast
Get PM's from people that want TC's

Your plan worked
Bet those PM's are coming in at a good clip

And so we are clear no sarcasm I am straight to the point. My opinion (and yes it matters) is you started this to fish of buyers without following the rules here.

I could be wrong wouldn't be the 1st time and will not be the last but your butthurt at the suggestion of thats what you're doing speaks volumes

Congrats on your backdoor sales

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: KushBandit

Turboz

19/5/18
Bait on line
Cast
Get PM's from people that want TC's

Your plan worked
Bet those PM's are coming in at a good clip

And so we are clear no sarcasm I am straight to the point. My opinion (and yes it matters) is you started this to fish of buyers without following the rules here.

I could be wrong wouldn't be the 1st time and will not be the last but your butthurt at the suggestion of thats what you're doing speaks volumes

Congrats on your backdoor sales

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

you couldn’t be more wrong. Didn’t get a single PM from anyone. Maybe an admin could check my inbox and verify that. I did not start this to fish any buyers, instead I started it to get an actual idea of what I could potentially sell my watches for. Butthurt and offended are two totally different things. I appreciate the effort on trying to congratulate me but the truth is I don’t deserve it as I have not done any sort of of back door sales.

Turboz

19/5/18
I think what speaks volumes is someone that posts on this thread saying that have a TC for sale soon and mentions something about it increasing like fine wine. Clearly someone is here for a profit. And forget the post count...An account made this same month.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
For what it's worth Turboz chappie, I believe you. You give off a good vibe. I am a bad judge of character though, so that's probably not the best endorsement. Anyway, people are suggesting this could be a scam, that you're a new member with two old watches - do you even really own them is a suspicion? What you could do (whilst waiting for VIP to be sorted) is post a few nice, tagged pics of the watches - at least proving you have them in hand. Plus we all like nice watch pics :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Turboz

19/5/18
For what it's worth Turboz chappie, I believe you. You give of a good vibe. I am a bad judge of character though, so that's probably not the best endorsement. Anyway, people are suggesting this could be a scam, that you're a new member with two old watches - do you even really own them is a succession? What you could do (whilst waiting for VIP to be sorted) is post a few nice, tagged pics of the watches - at least proving you have them in hand. Plus we all like nice watch pics :thumbsup:

GingerBubba Thanks.... I guess? Lol. I’m not exactly a new member even being that my account has been here for two years. But even so, I could post the pics. But def not on this thread. that will make me look like a complete tool and a scammer because that would ACTUALLY be fishing for buyers

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
GingerBubba Thanks.... I guess? Lol. I’m not exactly a new member even being that my account has been here for two years. But even so, I could post the pics. But def not on this thread. that will make me look like a complete tool and a scammer because that would ACTUALLY be fishing for buyers

Exactly. Whatever you do, don't trust ginger - he's just trying to get you in trouble... that's what he does!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I didn't say it had to be here!!!! Daily wrist shot thread would work!

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
That thread reminded me about long lost meme that I found hilarious - altered TNT commercial "RWI we know drama." I need to find the gif version and bring it back to its former glory.
And PM'd for LV as well.

Turboz

19/5/18
That thread reminded me about long lost meme that I found hilarious - altered TNT commercial "RWI we know drama." I need to find the gif version and bring it back to its former glory.
And PM'd for LV as well.

Lmao post it. And thanks for your interest in the LV but it’s now sold. Jk lmfaooo.