No announcement yet.

How to price a pair of TC V6s?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa whoa whoa. No one was accusing anyone of anything.

You posted a thread stating you had two highly desirable timepieces. @Popperini just asked how many PM's have you received due to the fact you posted that you were thinking of selling them.

He did not accuse of backdoor dealing, you looked more into it than you should.

And no, we do not delete threads or posts.

Whether you see it or not, these experienced members were just giving you the input you requested.
    "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
    founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
    siggy by WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post

You need a thicker skin
      sorry bud if someone called you a thief you wouldnt take it lightly.... I find that offensive

Comment

Originally posted by mclarendude View Post
        Whoa whoa whoa. No one was accusing anyone of anything.

You posted a thread stating you had two highly desirable timepieces. @Popperini just asked how many PM's have you received due to the fact you posted that you were thinking of selling them.

He did not accuse of backdoor dealing, you looked more into it than you should.

And no, we do not delete threads or posts.

Whether you see it or not, these experienced members were just giving you the input you requested.
        his post can easily be taken as a sarcastic remark. and the other guy may not be accusing me of anything but insinuating it, is pretty damn close. i think things could be worded differently instead of trying to shit on someone because of a low post count. as far as the deleting the thread, i mentioned it to eliminate all doubt of anything suspicious to clear the air.

I went ahead and messaged Trailboss about becoming a supporter so lets just keep moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Turboz View Post

sorry bud if someone called you a thief you wouldnt take it lightly.... I find that offensive
          Seriously dude. You need to lighten up. I've been called a whole lot worse.
          Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
          I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Me too TC 16610 LN to sale (soon) available , no hurry since apparently it increases like good wine (or real Rolex)

Comment

PM sent on the LV.
              Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post

Seriously dude. You need to lighten up. I've been called a whole lot worse.
                Likewise

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                  PM sent on the LV.
                  Lol

Comment

You should be alright with your pricing , providing you have proof of servicing
                    QFOAHDT

Comment

Tuckerp0pperini I know you’re probably used to dealing with immature scammers that like to bend the rules and try to reach a back door sale. But there’s no reason to automatically assume that everyone is out trying to do the same thing. So I’d appreciate if you took the memes and sarcasm somewhere else.
                      Dude, that attitude is not the way to get an approval for this sale. It does kinda look like you are fishing for a buyer.

************************************************** ********
                      People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                      ************************************************** *************
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      ************************************************** ********
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

Dude, that attitude is not the way to get an approval for this sale. It does kinda look like you are fishing for a buyer.
                        No attitude at all. But I can’t sit back and not defend myself. Put yourself in my shoes

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post
                          You should be alright with your pricing , providing you have proof of servicing
                          Appreciate the feedback!

Comment

No attitude at all. But I can’t sit back and not defend myself. Put yourself in my shoes
                            Bait on line
                            Cast
                            Get PM's from people that want TC's

Your plan worked
                            Bet those PM's are coming in at a good clip

And so we are clear no sarcasm I am straight to the point. My opinion (and yes it matters) is you started this to fish of buyers without following the rules here.

I could be wrong wouldn't be the 1st time and will not be the last but your butthurt at the suggestion of thats what you're doing speaks volumes

Congrats on your backdoor sales

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Last edited by T3RM1N4T0R; 09-10-20, 02:31.
                            For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

Originally posted by T3RM1N4T0R View Post
                              Bait on line
                              Cast
                              Get PM's from people that want TC's

Your plan worked
                              Bet those PM's are coming in at a good clip

And so we are clear no sarcasm I am straight to the point. My opinion (and yes it matters) is you started this to fish of buyers without following the rules here.

I could be wrong wouldn't be the 1st time and will not be the last but your butthurt at the suggestion of thats what you're doing speaks volumes

Congrats on your backdoor sales

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

you couldn’t be more wrong. Didn’t get a single PM from anyone. Maybe an admin could check my inbox and verify that. I did not start this to fish any buyers, instead I started it to get an actual idea of what I could potentially sell my watches for. Butthurt and offended are two totally different things. I appreciate the effort on trying to congratulate me but the truth is I don’t deserve it as I have not done any sort of of back door sales.

Comment

I think what speaks volumes is someone that posts on this thread saying that have a TC for sale soon and mentions something about it increasing like fine wine. Clearly someone is here for a profit. And forget the post count...An account made this same month.

Comment

Working...
                                X