• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Superocean 44 in stock at Silix?

JakD

Horology Curious
1/6/16
So as I was browsing through the Breitling section at Silix the other day I noticed this:

http://www.silix-prime.es/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=115_125_202&products_id=5541

and I see it says 14 watches in stock. Stock indications can obviously be misleading, but I figure what the heck why not, I email Michelle and to my great surprise she replies it is available!

I’m thinking this is too good to be true so I message her back asking if this is the noob factory/maker and if the factory in question is making these as of now.

She replies she is not sure about production, and that ”In additional, it’s from the ordinary factory, not very famous, but the quality is good as we have many customers who had good feedback about this model, don’t worry.“

I’m not sure what to make of this, I thought only the noob model was ever made of this watch. Anyone know what this is about?