• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Experienced Eyes On QC Photos, Please?

Hiram325

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/19
Good morning fellow RWI'ers, I'd like to cordially ask the accrued experience of RWI to have a look at the QC photos sent by Andrew at Trustytime. To my relatively inexperienced eyes, it looks fine, but I'd sure appreciate it if you gents would look at these and please feel free to comment. Thanks, mates!

Last edited by a moderator:

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
U need to read about the rules on posting QC photos.
If u don’t have any particular concerns just accept it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiram325

9/7/19
Ah, ok. I had seen this type of post in the past, I hadn't seen where it was a violation. I guess the post will get deleted.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Not allowed to show QC pics just in case somebody notices something
You can go to Reddit for that

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Ah, ok. I had seen this type of post in the past, I hadn't seen where it was a violation. I guess the post will get deleted.

Check again. Every time someone does this on RWI, their QC pics are deleted by a mod shortly after they're posted. You're supposed to check the QC pics yourself, not open the process up to a committee of forum critics. Even if this was allowed, how would you the judge the experience and expertise of other members in order for their opinion to be considered valid?

I mean, I've got experienced eyes. Man, they've seen some stuff. And my eyes tell me your watch has a detached rehaut.

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
QC pics are not allowed unless you have already approved them.

And going on reddit to ask the same thing is just another way of putting a lot of stress on the TD shoulders, ultimately when you reject a watch because it's nitpicked by others, it fall on the TD to have it changed by the factory, this increase the risk of getting caught with a lot of stock, this increase factory costs and in the end, raise the price of reps to make it simple.

QC pics are for you only, if you don't see anything wrong with them, then it's fine, there are ample subjects on pretty much every watch release to be able to know what to look for, without the direct help of other people :)

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Not the detached rehaut problem again? Why can't TD attach them properly... I believe a schematic diagram was provided by a member here. :woo:

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Not the detached rehaut problem again? Why can't TD attach them properly... I believe a schematic diagram was provided by a member here. :woo:

Was there such a thing? Any link ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiram325

9/7/19
Ok, I accepted the watch, now let's get some input/comments.