• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best replica

Suss

Horology Curious
30/8/20
United Kingdom
Hi all

In your opinion which could be the best replica to purchase. Note, I am not looking to find the best like to like but best watch made, with good machine, strap, case etc....a watch that can last a lifetime.

Your ideas and inputs will be highly appreciated.

With regards
Suss

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Replica watches are constantly changing so an answer to your question today will likely change within days.

Reactions: Suss

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Here you go:

RWI's NWBIG LIST

A list of watches and a discussion thread about watches that are Not Worth Buying In Gen because the replicas are so good.

Start with that, then carry on researching and decide what you want.

IronTexan

Looking Around
19/3/19
The best advice I got early on with reps was to keep it simple. Stainless steel, no complications, if you can avoid a cyclops it is probably for the better as well. This is why auto divers tend to make a good choice for reps

Reactions: brycrob

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
If you want one that will last years to decades, pick one that uses a readily available movement such as a 28xx or 7750 so you can have it repaired and serviced as need be.

Reactions: Katarsis

GoFreePecco

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/5/20
Italy
Depends on what model you want to buy. If you want to buy Rolex professional, best Rep is ZZF, or ARF

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Depends on what model you want to buy. If you want to buy Rolex professional, best Rep is ZZF, or ARF

Lets be honest , and not a popular RWI member opinion to post out loud ! However 99.9% of people who join RWI come on here looking for a Rolex rep to fool people it is real . Apparently despite some horrible , delusional members already owning 20 + GENUINE Role watches ! It 's a strange world

Last edited:

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
That is like asking someone what is the best car. Everyone is going to have a different opinion. I think what you need to do is narrow down your options a little and then research various factories that make your narrowed down list. Do you want an automatic or mechanical? Dress watch or diver? What color dial? Functions? Until then, I don't think you are going to get an answer to your question and not because people aren't willing to help, but they don't know what "best" means to you.

Reactions: kavorca1

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Rickjames111 Super freak is right.... "best rep" best factory", "best model" way too many variables.

Last edited: