• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping during COVID to USA

starwaiting

Horology Curious
16/8/13
Due to the current situation in the world, plus what USA and China going thought, have anyone experience any delay on order from our trusted dealer here in RWI. Also, beside WBK, is there anyone else ship from USA so we don't need to go through the delay?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Has anyone experienced delays recently ?

Yes, just about everybody.

Reactions: macarone

Volvogirl

Looking Around
25/7/15
Mine is 18 days now at "shipment information received" with DHL after tracking info was sent to me. TD says probably next week it will start moving.

Picksk

18/6/20
Not from a TD, but from a trusted source on HF, bought a couple of straps, from China, yeah, been pretty much close to a month for the total shipment to arrive in the US.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
In the recent past ive ask my TD to ship through Singapore if it sat for more than 2 weeks in "shipment info received"

DrHack

10/8/20
SoCal
I think there's a large "luck factor" in this. I got a watch from Trusty last month, total shipping time was only 2 weeks, the majority of that time waiting in Saudi Arabia.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
It's up and down like a yoyo right now and it's luck of the draw as here is more freight than there are aircraft flying to ship it on.
Best approach is order and forget.

As for US based yes we also have BK https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/bk-s-repertorium and of course, member to member sales.