• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone been in touch with Lucy lately?

300kph

24/5/13
I've had great service from her. And always good communication from her. Paid her for a watch over 2 weeks ago and awaiting QC pics and she's become a ghost. I've mailed her twice.

Anyone?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
2 weeks is nothing for Lucy. You’re better off asking in her section though.

Reactions: YellowFin

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Rest assured that Lucy does a great job without a lot of updates. Might very well take a couple of weeks to come back with your QC pics if she has to reject one or two watches. She usually doesn't bother customers with QC pics of watches that are clearly unacceptable.

Reactions: tkingjr

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
I spoke to Lucy yesterday so dont worry. For what it's worth mine is shipping Monday and I ordered and paid in July so just be patient.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I buy a lot of watches from Lucy. On average my orders take 6 to 8 weeks. Her process is painfully slow but worth the wait. That is why I have used her exclusively for four years. I have never had to reject a watch. She does all the rejecting before I see the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

madex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/18
I spoke to Lucy yesterday so dont worry. For what it's worth mine is shipping Monday and I ordered and paid in July so just be patient.

which watch did you get yourself?

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
madex I received a Breitling Premier B01 Chronograph 42 White dial by GF on Friday, Sept 11th that was ordered on August 12th. This was faster than normal because I asked Lucy to put this watch ahead of my other open orders. I also have a Breitling Chronomat B01 V3 SS Sierra Silver Dial on Bracelet inbound. from Lucy. This watch took close to 2 years. The first watch was seized after a very long wait. Lucy was finally able to get one from JF with the Sierra Silver dial. The specific dial was the reason for the long wait.

sneaky305

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
16/7/20
crazy florida
I been waiting for over a month for qc, nothing to fret she has rejected 3 watches for me so I know when she does send them it will be the best available.

Reactions: tkingjr