• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

where can i buy the best replica of the Rolex Oyster Perpetual 34?

sam28

Looking Around
6/8/20
I look forward to purchase a replica watch but i don't know who are the best sellers could you help me?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
I bet you were told to come here, however they forgot to inform you to do some research!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I look forward to purchase a replica watch but i don't know who are the best sellers could you help me?

Sam, welcome to RWI. I see you joined today and this is your first, and only, post. RWI has some great resources for researching and selecting your Rolex Oyster Perpetual 34. There are no quick or easy answers. Stick around a while and read, read, and read some more. When you make your selection let us know. [h=2][/h]

sneaky305

Known Member
16/7/20
crazy florida
Quick tip is google “RWI oyster perpetual” and it will take to several forums speaking about the subject. There are many options and at the end of the it comes down to your decision as there is no perfect rep. Hope this helps and stay safe friend.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: sam28

Rustyrandy

Known Member
31/12/19
I agree with everyone that the search bar is your friend. You should take a look at the trusted dealers list and the common terms used in the forum.
As for your question, in my opinion ubf is the best option, but having compared my gen and the ubf in person I find it a bit lacking as far as the dial and overall finish goes. If your wrists can accommodate it, I’d go for an arf op39, which has been extensively discussed here.

Reactions: sam28