• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help needed plz

startupnow

Horology Curious
2/8/20
Hello all,

I am about to buy Cartier ballon bleu 42mm SS bracelet with black dial. But, I am confused between the AF and V6F factory.

The V6F available only on leather strip, (one of seller told me will buy separate SS bracelet and put it on)

Where AF is available in SS bracelet.

I haven't seen both in reality, so from your experience which one has better quality, looks/feel, movement, thickness...

Your advice is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance,,

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I can't answer your question, but I can help you get more eyes on your question so that someone that knows more about Cartier reps than I do can intelligently answer your question.

Ask again in the Cartier area rather than in the general discussion area. People that know about Cartier will tend to visit the Cartier area more frequently. A better Title to your thread will help as well. Something like "Bracelet question on Ballon Blue" will get you a better response than just "Help please"

Last edited:

startupnow

Horology Curious
2/8/20
I can't answer your question, but I can help you get more eyes on your question so that someone that knows more about Cartier reps than I do can intelligently answer your question.

Ask again in the Cartier area rather than in the general discussion area. People that know about Cartier will tend to visit the Cartier area more frequently. A better Title to your thread will help as well. Something like "Bracelet question on Ballon Blue" will get you a better response than just "Help please"
Thank you very much for your advice. I am new here, didn't know that there is separate section for each brand, will move it there ????????

Thank again,,

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Thank you very much for your advice. I am new here, didn't know that there is separate section for each brand, will move it there ????????
Thank again,,

You are welcome and Welcome to the Forum.

Since you are new and didn't know about Cartier area I am guessing you could use a little help. This place is a little overwhelming when you first start out as there is A LOT here and much to learn. Here are a few links that I think would be helpful to anyone new:

The Cartier area: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/cartier This is where you should post your ?
New Members & FAQ: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq This is where you should spend some time reading first. There are a lot of really good posts & threads here about how this whole thing works. Reading some of these threads will answer a lot of the questions you have in your mind right now. Like who should I buy from, what is a factory, how long to expect for shipping, is this safe? what if my watch gets confiscated or is lost in shipping? etc.
NWBIG List: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs I wouldn't bother reading through the whole thing, but the very 1st page is useful. It has several lists of watches most of which are excellent reps. The list hasn't been updated in a few months, but that doesn't matter all that much as things haven't changed much since that time. Most of the time the makers of reps concentrate on the current version of what ever watch is in question so for example When Omega came out with their new Seamaster in 2018 the rep makers rushed to make a decent copy of that and stopped their efforts on the previous model. I have no idea if you can still buy the previous model or not, but I can assure you that if you can, it won't be too long and they will stop making it just like the Gen manufacturers stop making models. On this same topic the TD's here like PureTime, TrustyTime, InTime etc that have nice websites with lots of pretty pictures all seem to just keep adding models and never remove the older versions. With that said if PureTime has what ever watch with a V1 & V2 listed don't spend any time trying to figure out which one you are going to buy from them. The only one that will be available new from them will be V2. If you really want V1 the only way to get one is to go to the m2m sales section here on RWI and buy it pre-owned from another member.

Ok, that is enough for now...
btw: I have never had a Cartier, but I do know that Cartier Ballon Bleu is right there at the top of the list of excellent reps so you are on the right track....

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
......will move it there ????????

I see you found the Cartier section..

I thought of something else that will be really helpful....
I would guess that almost any question that you can think of right now has been asked and answered multiple times. There is a "Search" button that can be found at the top of every page here on RWI. If you use it, you will find the answer to many, if not all, of your questions. For example go to the Cartier area I linked above and just put in "Ballon Blue", check the Search in Cartier only box and hit "Search" and you will have a bunch of stuff to read about

Last edited:

startupnow

Horology Curious
2/8/20
Thanks again, you are the best!
I should have done this first. I tried to delete these post so will not bother members when they search, but couldn't!