• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ABD customizing $1275 rip off!

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
If one doesn’t have first hand experience(good or bad)with the other I don’t think it’s right to just behave like hounds without logical sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have seen the direct responses from the companies representative to a very reasonable request by a member to solve his $1200+ order.

I’d say that’s about as close to first hand knowledge of ABD and the way they treat customers as most of us will comfortably experience. Makes the views in this thread plenty logical to me...

Edit: Typo

Last edited:
Reactions: jm_brc_7057

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Is this a group lynching? I can relate to how the buyer must feel but your comment about ABD is trying their luck with the TDs now, are you certain that a factory boss is dumb enough to collaborate with just about anyone, especially ZF? Do you even know how these supposedly underground businesses work?

I could see the anger shown by many here and I could also see the many good stuff(mods and sales) they’ve made so why are you guys so against? Mob salty mentality? Yes his attitude could have been much better I certainly agree though. I’m not here to argue but being new here I would really like to understand how this general public here works. If one doesn’t have first hand experience(good or bad)with the other I don’t think it’s right to just behave like hounds without logical sense.

I have no intention to offend, I find this forum a wealth of knowledge and I honestly think we’re all logical adults who should have our own educated sense of thoughts.

Interesting post.

You have the same IP as aurasash and are posting from an iPhone using Tapatalk, just like aursash.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Interesting post.

You have the same IP as aurasash and are posting from an iPhone using Tapatalk, just like aursash.

And 3 posts, all in defence of Aurasash/ABD.

Kastro26 I hope you got your answer and the reason behind.
Also it could be interesting to count how many of your 87 posts are not made in some kind of defence/advertisement of ABD. I have been following your posts and correct me if I’m wrong or being unfair, but I haven’t seen you post anything that was unrelated to ABD - yet.

That is the reason I wrote my post.

Contributions other than relating to a specific non-TD are most welcome.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Huh?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: yodog and SuperLory

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Is this a group lynching? I can relate to how the buyer must feel but your comment about ABD is trying their luck with the TDs now, are you certain that a factory boss is dumb enough to collaborate with just about anyone, especially ZF? Do you even know how these supposedly underground businesses work?

I could see the anger shown by many here and I could also see the many good stuff(mods and sales) they’ve made so why are you guys so against? Mob salty mentality? Yes his attitude could have been much better I certainly agree though. I’m not here to argue but being new here I would really like to understand how this general public here works. If one doesn’t have first hand experience(good or bad)with the other I don’t think it’s right to just behave like hounds without logical sense.

I have no intention to offend, I find this forum a wealth of knowledge and I honestly think we’re all logical adults who should have our own educated sense of thoughts.

Love it, a new account made on August 2020 that magically defends ABD, your credibility level is below zero

Last edited:

Timrm

24/4/18
This guy is rly a big joke ! I asked him a few questions on wechat and got blocked becouse he’s to lazy to inform someone about his products.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Kastro26

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/18
Lion City, Singapore
And 3 posts, all in defence of Aurasash/ABD.

Kastro26 I hope you got your answer and the reason behind.
Also it could be interesting to count how many of your 87 posts are not made in some kind of defence/advertisement of ABD. I have been following your posts and correct me if I’m wrong or being unfair, but I haven’t seen you post anything that was unrelated to ABD - yet.

That is the reason I wrote my post.

Contributions other than relating to a specific non-TD are most welcome.

sorry for the late late reply,
im only ever here for the RM community as it seems more alive than other forums, other than that, im either not on it unless i wanna see reviews on stuff i might purchase. before i was main and still am mainly surfing on RWG. My experience with ABD so far is smooth and no issues. havent gotten anything from them since my last purchase so not sure whats up now. i simply happened to start surfing here when ABD was making its appearance here and decided to pull the trigger on one of their rm35-02s and still loving it till today. then again i still stand by what i posted which was a screen shot of a TD's(PT) news letter regarding collaboration with them. on a thread about ABD.

Last edited: