• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ABD customizing $1275 rip off!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I've never seen a dealer treat customers with so little respect, you belittle them, mock them, making constant references to them being poor or stupid.

I haven't seen you apologize once in this thread for the 5 month delay, nor have you reassured your customer that you'll sort it out to his satisfaction.

Your explanations/excuses are meaningless drivel peppered with insults and mockery, little phrases you've taken off forums, then just randomly stuck together without even understanding what your saying.

You do not care in anyway, shape or form about your customers - according to you " if they (people) believe in the customer is god attitude they obviously are not reasonable or educated".

Amusing that you should talk of education, you that has none.

You claim "Confirmation of pick up is by the printed waybill" . Nope.

A Waybill is proof of nothing except the fact you may possibly have the intention of shipping something.

I can print off a Waybill here and now, but it doesn't mean I've shipped anything. I could fill out a stack of pre-printed Waybills from DHL and it wouldn't mean I'd shipped anything.

Confirmation of pick up by DHL is when DHL say they've picked it up, nothing else.

So it appears that you don't know how shipping works.

Not only do your explanations as to why your customer has not received his watch not add up, you spend all your energy and limited IQ on posting insults & put-downs without any understanding of what you're posting.

Thanks to you we've had such little gems as "I fucked my shipper". Really ? That may be where your going wrong with the shipping then - you're not supposed be giving him that type of package.

And "I don’t know what good shit you’re taking but I don’t want that." Huh ?

A Super Moderator tells you to stop insulting staff on the forum and reply "Fat fingers. Roger that."

"Fat fingers. Roger that." WTF does that mean ?

You tell us "I was anxious n trying all means to find the package".

Then later claim "I’m not anxious why should I be".

Your answer to everybody who tells you that your answers don't add up is to tell them "please learn to read" . The very fact that they are telling you your answers don't add up is proof they know how to read.

You're incompetent, a liar and a bullshitter. You have the customers money, you shipped a watch and it got lost, and now you don't care - why would you, you have his money.

The only thing that seems to have bothered you in this whole episode is the fact that you got called a scammer by a customer (not the first, certainly not the last) and that when you came on here, fully expecting to insult and belittle him till he shut up, it didn't work and you got no support from anybody - in fact, you ended up looking like a low IQ liar and a cheat who doesn't care if what he ships never arrives.

Analrash, you're a cockroach and you can fuck off back to Instagram along with all the others.

914ea7c02c5150da3c8aeec9b35e0608_w200.gif

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
Wow,

In all my years in this business I have never seen any supplier, nor seller, with such little regard for his fellow man, or inapproprite language in what should be, a mutually beneficial forum of like minded collectors.

I certainly hope the OP is made whole and seller's language calms down.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Somebody is upset about getting banned, I am being compared to a prawn.

prawn.jpg

No idea what the gibberish at the top of his post is referring to.

Aurasash If you're reading this, unsurprisingly you are once again wrong. Prawns have a stomach, their intestinal track is in the tail (so that's where you'll find the shit) and the don't have a spine because they have an exoskeleton.

Personally I think prawns are OK, brings back memories of trying to catch the little fuckers with little nets when you were a kid. They taste great and are very versatile - just ask Forrest, he can give you dozens of recipes.

Now I thought long and hard about what you can do with a cockroach, and this is the only thing I could come up with.

cockroach.jpg

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
A picture better than a 1000 words.

Enough said.

Thank you to all who tried to assist in resolving this.....

I’m sorry for you buddy. I really hope you get your money back.
Honestly I didn’t believe he could sink to this. Now we all know and it will stay as a warning for everyone if that’s any comfort for you.

Reactions: Rx4Time and gilrob

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
This ausarah dude has some life problems.. Not shipping problems lol tones of a very angry guy..

He should quit watches its clearly not fulfilling him

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
So its wrong for me to post a TD's(PT) News letter? Cool didnt know this forum is ran by a dictatorship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know what you posted, but ABD has made themselves persona non grata here with their poor and combative attitude. Openly mocking a customer who is rightfully upset because 5 months have passed without a watch or resolution. Unacceptable. It doesn't matter how superior their product looks if the customer cannot reasonably get it.

Limpy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
Well I’ve been trying to sort out the problem. And not just only after 5 months pls learn to read. I’m not anxious why should I be. The only time I was anxious was when the delivery did not take place and attempts to locate the package failed.

U seem to have a glaring love for d*cks is it cos yours is limp? You Can’t seem to stop referring to that eh?

Dude, I don’t care what ego u have as a few had informed me but like all are expected to respect the mods, I do too but respect is earned. U came swinging with your limpy insults and u expect me be be cowed by an imaginary limp d*ck?

Poor anger management issues? LMFAO I don’t think you’re that poor to afford a mirror.

nice, now i got insults named by me - first step in getting famous...

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
So its wrong for me to post a TD's(PT) News letter? Cool didnt know this forum is ran by a dictatorship

It’s terrible. RWI is run by a tyrant.

i don’t know what you posted but after all of this a guy would have to be brain dead to send this conman any money.

Kastro26

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/18
Lion City, Singapore
Simply posted a screenshot of PT's news letter stating ZF RM35-02 V3 which is done in collaboration with ABD, Nothing else. So is stuff by TD also not postable as long as it doesnt fit well with the regime?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Simply posted a screenshot of PT's news letter stating ZF RM35-02 V3 which is done in collaboration with ABD, Nothing else. So is stuff by TD also not postable as long as it doesnt fit well with the regime?

Advertising work/collaborations involving ABD is not acceptable, they are dishonest and unreliable people to deal with. If you have difficulty in understanding this, maybe it's because you have the same way of seeing things as they do, in which case this forum may not be for you.

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
It’s terrible. RWI is run by a tyrant.

i don’t know what you posted but after all of this a guy would have to be brain dead to send this conman any money.

Thank God she is back! She is the only reason you have lasted here for so long!

Reactions: Tucker and tripdog

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
LOL - Looks like ABD is trying their luck with the TD's now, at least from the 3 newsletters I got - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, that should be the tagline. Here's a fun game everyone, drop a line to your favorite TD and show them this thread ;).

surfersinc

Horology Curious
9/8/20
LOL - Looks like ABD is trying their luck with the TD's now, at least from the 3 newsletters I got - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, that should be the tagline. Here's a fun game everyone, drop a line to your favorite TD and show them this thread ;).

Is this a group lynching? I can relate to how the buyer must feel but your comment about ABD is trying their luck with the TDs now, are you certain that a factory boss is dumb enough to collaborate with just about anyone, especially ZF? Do you even know how these supposedly underground businesses work?

I could see the anger shown by many here and I could also see the many good stuff(mods and sales) they’ve made so why are you guys so against? Mob salty mentality? Yes his attitude could have been much better I certainly agree though. I’m not here to argue but being new here I would really like to understand how this general public here works. If one doesn’t have first hand experience(good or bad)with the other I don’t think it’s right to just behave like hounds without logical sense.

I have no intention to offend, I find this forum a wealth of knowledge and I honestly think we’re all logical adults who should have our own educated sense of thoughts.