• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ABD customizing $1275 rip off!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Awesome post the highness.

Your playground your sandbox have it your way.

I’ve explained clearly what transpired and those are not relevant? Great. And am not pissing my pants anytime soon.

Buyer chose his way of resolving the matter this manner so he wins.

Enjoy your trip dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill advise you not to address staff in that manner ...

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
Aurasash,

I have no agenda. I paid for and expected a watch nothing more.

Your response on this forum highlights the way in which you handle a pretty basic issue.

Do not insult people who are objective and simply observing the process.

I would have been happy to accept a compromise solution. I even messaged you to send me a replacement at cost!! I have tried to resolve this amicably but you make every communication unpleasant.

Hopefully other members learn from my experience.

Do learn to read who started the insults.

Second, you sent me a message to send u a replacement at cost? Your exact words and I quote “I waited 4 months. I asked you to send another watch. I might even have offered to pay cost price to resolvd this.” Does that sound like you actually sent me a message asking me to send a replacement at cost? Dude you spinning tops? Or flipping what?

Thanks for your constant repetition for folks to learn from your experience but I just received 4 DM in IG from RWI members over the past few hours who saw this post n two had sent funds. Thanks for the unintended promotional stunt.

Last, right from day 1 when the delays are getting ridiculous, I was anxious n trying all means to find the package. After sometime you started with your insults even after I’ve shown u conversations I’ve had with other members experiencing the same shit as you but eventually received their watches. I understand how u felt n I just ignored those n still try to resolve the issue. But your refusal to understand n with your continued insults results in my attitude towards you now. I know everyone will say I can’t be rude to customers but there’s a limit to everything. And if they believe in the customer is god attitude they obviously are not reasonable or educated.

U remember clearly earlier I text u telling u we’ll ship you a replacement n then you told me you’ve posted. I’ve already shown u very well my attitude towards resolving the issue till you proudly told me you’ve posted. We want to put this episode behind and that you have something finally for what you’ve paid for. I didn’t even ask u for costs. But for this now?

For those that think my attitude sucks, well obviously your well is too far deep. Customers that has dealt with us can attest to how I treat them, not the fools that hearsay or single minded hounds. My return attitude is what was dished at me. Apologies if I offended some but i prefer to be what I am in real life not a frigging keyboard warrior like many here. Sandbox or not friggin grow the fuck up.

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
There you go again, flapping at the mouth, talking shit, trying to show everyone what a swinging dick you are in the fake watch business.

The energy you've wasted in this thread insulting your buyer, telling him that he knows nothing and you know everything - that energy could have been used to resolve this situation.

He's a customer, a business man you are not.

Doggone man. Man you’re not. Lol

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Doggone man. Man you’re not. Lol

Have you sorted out your customers problem yet ? - You know the one, the watch that he paid for 5 months ago that has just disappeared.

If you need a hint - It's the problem that made you anxious, the one that concerned you so much that you waited 5 months before acting - and even then still needed a thread on RWI to push you into some sort of reaction. A reaction which has so far been limited to you swinging your dick to show everyone how badass you are.

No wonder you're in no hurry to resolve this - I bet those DM's are just flowing in on IG eh ? - all the guys on RWI reading this thread, they just can't wait send off their money, have their dick yanked for 5 months by a disorganized poodle with anger management issues.

Reactions: SuperLory

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
Have you sorted out your customers problem yet ? - You know the one, the watch that he paid for 5 months ago that has just disappeared.

If you need a hint - It's the problem that made you anxious, the one that concerned you so much that you waited 5 months before acting - and even then still needed a thread on RWI to push you into some sort of reaction. A reaction which has so far been limited to you swinging your dick to show everyone how badass you are.

No wonder you're in no hurry to resolve this - I bet those DM's are just flowing in on IG eh ? - all the guys on RWI reading this thread, they just can't wait send off their money, have their dick yanked for 5 months by a disorganized poodle with anger management issues.

Well I’ve been trying to sort out the problem. And not just only after 5 months pls learn to read. I’m not anxious why should I be. The only time I was anxious was when the delivery did not take place and attempts to locate the package failed.

U seem to have a glaring love for d*cks is it cos yours is limp? You Can’t seem to stop referring to that eh?

Dude, I don’t care what ego u have as a few had informed me but like all are expected to respect the mods, I do too but respect is earned. U came swinging with your limpy insults and u expect me be be cowed by an imaginary limp d*ck?

Poor anger management issues? LMFAO I don’t think you’re that poor to afford a mirror.

Dhelpiero

Known Member
12/8/19
Respect mods and staffs here. They are doing their roles.

Dhelpiero

Known Member
12/8/19
Respect mods and staffs here. They are doing their roles.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Out of curiosity what exactly was supposed to have been done to the watch to double the price?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Out of curiosity what exactly was supposed to have been done to the watch to double the price?

Not sure what else they do, I think some kind of rebrush and / or sand blasting?
pulled from another post on RWI from @littowun
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...breaking-down-all-the-popular-rm035-02-models

"Z" Factory (aka "Z Maker" *NOT* what we commonly know as "ZF")
Consistent Bezel Base for Modding

Better Sapphire Crystal than KV (personal opinion from OP)

ABD "Z" Factory (A.B.D. stands for AllBlackDepartment)
Best Modded Bezel (personal opinion from OP: best by a very far margin)
Red Jewel Replacement
Custom Carbon Crown
Custom Velcro Strap (optional; different from the standard "Z" strap)
Thickness: 15.66mm (see pic below in post below)
Weight: 95g

Aurasash Beyond all that's been said here are you sending a replacement to OP? I understand the shipping and there will not be an active tracking number until it leaves the intermediary country. Regardless of anything said here, OP getting his watch quickly as possible or a refund will still help your business even though you are not a TD.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5t3f4n

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
A picture better than a 1000 words.

Enough said.

Thank you to all who tried to assist in resolving this.....

Has he offered you an acceptable solution to this yet ?

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Yeah, seriously - I can't follow this thread. Regardless of your feelings towards the customer at this point, what is happening?

Have you sent a replacement watch? If so, have you provided him tracking that works? If not, have you refunded the customer?

Appreciate this is a grey market arena for business, but this lives forever online. Down the road, someone will pick this conversation up and you'll lose an order or two just based on the optics here. Or when any factory decides to release V3 of the watch with these "upgrades", your revenue stream will be gone.

Good luck.

geo123

Horology Curious
10/2/15
There's been no further communication from Aurasash or ABD Customizing. As you can see from his response to various members here he acts with aggression and insults and avoids the actual question or the issue at hand.

No response on Instagram either.

As per my screenshot at one stage I offered to pay his cost price just to get a watch sent to me. Effectively meaning he doesn't lose a cent but I still lose my $1275 intial payment.

Had he sent me what I expected the outcome could have been a lot different. I had expected to post a review of the ABD RM 35-02 vs my ZF version which could potentially have been very positive for him and his organization if it was as good as expected and worthy of the price.

As per the numerous communications seen here his business philosophy differs from the norm!!

In his opinion the customer is simply stupid and is always wrong. ????.

Hopefully other members benefit from my experience.

Thanks everyone.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
There's been no further communication from Aurasash or ABD Customizing. As you can see from his response to various members here he acts with aggression and insults and avoids the actual question or the issue at hand.

No response on Instagram either.

As per my screenshot at one stage I offered to pay his cost price just to get a watch sent to me. Effectively meaning he doesn't lose a cent but I still lose my $1275 intial payment.

Had he sent me what I expected the outcome could have been a lot different. I had expected to post a review of the ABD RM 35-02 vs my ZF version which could potentially have been very positive for him and his organization if it was as good as expected and worthy of the price.

As per the numerous communications seen here his business philosophy differs from the norm!!

In his opinion the customer is simply stupid and is always wrong. ????.

Hopefully other members benefit from my experience.

Thanks everyone.

That's unfortunate. If you are able to, I suggest you cancel the payment and try to get the money back, which you'll be able to do if you've paid by bank/credit card or PP goods/services, both are possible for a period of 6 months after the purchase date, so you need to hurry if these are options for you.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Well I’ve been trying to sort out the problem. And not just only after 5 months pls learn to read. I’m not anxious why should I be. The only time I was anxious was when the delivery did not take place and attempts to locate the package failed.

U seem to have a glaring love for d*cks is it cos yours is limp? You Can’t seem to stop referring to that eh?

Dude, I don’t care what ego u have as a few had informed me but like all are expected to respect the mods, I do too but respect is earned. U came swinging with your limpy insults and u expect me be be cowed by an imaginary limp d*ck?

Poor anger management issues? LMFAO I don’t think you’re that poor to afford a mirror.

I've never seen a dealer treat customers with so little respect, you belittle them, mock them, making constant references to them being poor or stupid.

I haven't seen you apologize once in this thread for the 5 month delay, nor have you reassured your customer that you'll sort it out to his satisfaction.

Your explanations/excuses are meaningless drivel peppered with insults and mockery, little phrases you've taken off forums, then just randomly stuck together without even understanding what your saying.

You do not care in anyway, shape or form about your customers - according to you " if they (people) believe in the customer is god attitude they obviously are not reasonable or educated".

Amusing that you should talk of education, you that has none.

You claim "Confirmation of pick up is by the printed waybill" . Nope.

A Waybill is proof of nothing except the fact you may possibly have the intention of shipping something.

I can print off a Waybill here and now, but it doesn't mean I've shipped anything. I could fill out a stack of pre-printed Waybills from DHL and it wouldn't mean I'd shipped anything.

Confirmation of pick up by DHL is when DHL say they've picked it up, nothing else.

So it appears that you don't know how shipping works.

Not only do your explanations as to why your customer has not received his watch not add up, you spend all your energy and limited IQ on posting insults & put-downs without any understanding of what you're posting.

Thanks to you we've had such little gems as "I fucked my shipper". Really ? That may be where your going wrong with the shipping then - you're not supposed be giving him that type of package.

And "I don’t know what good shit you’re taking but I don’t want that." Huh ?

A Super Moderator tells you to stop insulting staff on the forum and reply "Fat fingers. Roger that."

"Fat fingers. Roger that." WTF does that mean ?

You tell us "I was anxious n trying all means to find the package".

Then later claim "I’m not anxious why should I be".

Your answer to everybody who tells you that your answers don't add up is to tell them "please learn to read" . The very fact that they are telling you your answers don't add up is proof they know how to read.

You're incompetent, a liar and a bullshitter. You have the customers money, you shipped a watch and it got lost, and now you don't care - why would you, you have his money.

The only thing that seems to have bothered you in this whole episode is the fact that you got called a scammer by a customer (not the first, certainly not the last) and that when you came on here, fully expecting to insult and belittle him till he shut up, it didn't work and you got no support from anybody - in fact, you ended up looking like a low IQ liar and a cheat who doesn't care if what he ships never arrives.

Analrash, you're a cockroach and you can fuck off back to Instagram along with all the others.