• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ABD customizing $1275 rip off!

geo123

Horology Curious
10/2/15
So what you are saying is that the actual waybill number is not the DHL waybill number on the document itself.

But that the watch was seized somewhere en route (it never showed up on DHL) but it sucks as the risk is on the buyer?

????

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
I can only imagine the logistics headaches that any business in China is dealing with currently. I understand the trusted dealers here are having similar headaches and shipping through the middle East. Unfortunately I think this situation took longer to resolve then I would have expected, but I'm glad that you are sending a replacement piece to OP. As I said, I'm not familiar with anything related to Richard Mille or your work, so I'm not judging you. Just hoping for a resolution which it seems you're taking care of. Best wishes to all.

I appreciate and respect your words.

It’s seriously a logistical nightmare. Daily I have to repeat to at least 6-7 customers why tracking is not showing, why packages are stuck in HK after 5 days and most times we are not provided anymore information from shippers.

We have our stuff sent to DHL by our shippers. All along We don’t deal with DHL directly, only our shippers. It’s only because of this individual I had to contact DHL directly but still no positive outcome about the whereabouts of the package.

I was going to send him a replacement after a long discussion with my partner and just earlier I informed him that. Then he told me he had already posted this shit lol and well damn good for him then.

I can understand the frustration of money out and no watch I’ve experienced it before but to be consistently labeled a scammer and etc is something I can’t tolerate. If I send him a replacement shit stirrers will say I’m just trying to do good now after being caught but if I don’t, I’m labeled a scammer. Tough life huh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
So what you are saying is that the actual waybill number is not the DHL waybill number on the document itself.

But that the watch was seized somewhere en route (it never showed up on DHL) but it sucks as the risk is on the buyer?

????

You’re making yourself look so dumb now. As per our conversation. Feigning ignorance or pure bs?

bdae03831e0cce82ebc98bd4b7e38b40.png

geo123

Horology Curious
10/2/15
Yes. That was in April. I thought my parcel was already shipped and on track!! Try that number please.

Then try the next number you gave me.

At that stage I still thought I was getting the right info from you. Then you gave me another tracking number. Also wrong. ????

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
Yes. That was in April. I thought my parcel was already shipped and on track!! Try that number please.

At that stage I still thought I was getting the right info from you. Then you gave me another tracking number. Also wrong. ????

I’m honestly confused here dude. What’re you talking about? U had the waybill and I told u I’ll get the converted tracking number. Afterwhich my shipper provided me yours and without checking(my mistake) I gave u that number. Turned out that converted number was not yours and I fucked my shipper. He then checked again and gave me the correct one which I checked myself and saw package still in Riyadh. That’s when the whole wild goose chase started in trying to locate the package. Am I talking to the same person here?? Or how many times I need to repeat the same shit over and over again?

geo123

Horology Curious
10/2/15
Your instagram shot was in early April. 4 months ago.

Puretime shipped an order to me in July via DHL.
Sms notification was received on pickup. Item easily tracked on line.

I received this watch about 9 days later. I advised you of this.

Yours has already taken 4 months with DHL at this stage??

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS

May I suggest you step back a bit and see if he makes good on shipping the replacement as he said he would? I understand your frustrations and the wait was longer than I would consider acceptable. It would be nice to get a positive resolution to this situation, even if it took longer than expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: RepPossessed

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
Your instagram shot was in early April. 4 months ago.

Puretime shipped an order to me in July via DHL.
Sms notification was received on pickup. Item easily tracked on line.

I received this watch about 9 days later. I advised you of this.

Yours has already taken 4 months with DHL at this stage??

I don’t know what good shit you’re taking but I don’t want that.

Quoting PT’s package is non relevant, advised me of that for? I’m not frigging PT. why don’t I quote all my other shipments that arrived safely despite all the delays?? Relevant? No so wtf u need to quote others? Every FUCK session is different too you can quote the same??

Obviously the package is in some kind of shit of hold up or seized!!! WTF else would it take 4 months??? U sober???

geo123

Horology Curious
10/2/15
I'm fine thank you.

I thought it would act as an example. My apologies for the confusion!!

I was indicating that it was sent from GZ in China via DHL same as your "package."

It was picked up and delivered in 9 days total. Tracked on line from pick up to delivery. I received an sms from DHL on pickup. Thats shown in the screenshot.

I can get no info from DHL on your package.

2 incorrect waybill numbers from you.
No on line info.
No confirmation of pick up from source.

Is that still confusing for you?

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
I'm fine thank you.

I thought it would act as an example. My apologies for the confusion!!

I was indicating that it was sent from GZ in China via DHL same as your "package."

It was picked up and delivered in 9 days total. Tracked on line from pick up to delivery. I received an sms from DHL on pickup. Thats shown in the screenshot.

I can get no info from DHL on your package.

2 incorrect waybill numbers from you.
No on line info.
No confirmation of pick up from source.

Is that still confusing for you?

Great

GZ DHL has several shipping routes out of GZ. Go check if you don’t believe I know you won’t believe. Lol

I cannot speak for PT which route they use but our are from GZ to HK to Saudi cos of pandemic.

Confirmation of pick up is by the printed waybill. Oh it’s not a pick up, shippers go to the dark alley in GZ market to ship at the 2X1 wooden broken table at the corner grocery shop n this is not a joke.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Not 100% too

He's been waiting 5 months for his watch, and all you can do is give your Shit Eater answers.

You're probably not a scammer - no need with the mark-up you have on what you sell - but you are certainly one flap-at-the-mouth, arrogant, know it all, fuckwit of an incompetent seller.

The reasons behind the delays are irrelevant.

The route the parcel takes is irrelevant.

What is relevant is the way you handle the situation when things go wrong.

So instead of you pissing your pants because somebody is upset with the way you're handling of the situation, I suggest you pull you fingers and thumbs out of your asshole and get this fixed - that way your buyer will stop harassing you.

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
He's been waiting 5 months for his watch, and all you can do is give your Shit Eater answers.

You probably not a scammer - no need with the mark-up you have on what you sell - but you are certainly one-flap-at-the-mouth, arrogant, know it all, fuckwit of an incompetent seller.

The reasons behind the delays are irrelevant.

The the route the parcel takes is irrelevant.

What is relevant is the way you handle the situation when things go wrong.

So instead of you pissing your pants because somebody is upset with the way you're handling of the situation, I suggest you pull you fingers and thumbs out of your asshole and get this fixed - that way your buyer will stop harassing you.

Awesome post the highness.

Your playground your sandbox have it your way.

I’ve explained clearly what transpired and those are not relevant? Great. And am not pissing my pants anytime soon.

Buyer chose his way of resolving the matter this manner so he wins.

Enjoy your trip dog.

Buckwheat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/20
Terrible customer experience.
I sure hope he gets his watch.

geo123

Horology Curious
10/2/15
Aurasash,

I have no agenda. I paid for and expected a watch nothing more.

Your response on this forum highlights the way in which you handle a pretty basic issue.

Do not insult people who are objective and simply observing the process.

I would have been happy to accept a compromise solution. I even messaged you to send me a replacement at cost!! I have tried to resolve this amicably but you make every communication unpleasant.

Hopefully other members learn from my experience.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Awesome post the highness.

Your playground your sandbox have it your way.

I’ve explained clearly what transpired and those are not relevant? Great. And am not pissing my pants anytime soon.

Buyer chose his way of resolving the matter this manner so he wins.

Enjoy your trip dog.

There you go again, flapping at the mouth, talking shit, trying to show everyone what a swinging dick you are in the fake watch business.

The energy you've wasted in this thread insulting your buyer, telling him that he knows nothing and you know everything - that energy could have been used to resolve this situation.

He's a customer, a business man you are not.