• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have I received not the watch in QC images from TD? Rose Gold instead Yellow Gold

philippo

Horology Curious
3/8/20
Hi guys,

I need some help determining if indeed I have received the wrong watch and not the one in the QC images send before dispatching.
I have contacted the seller to which always was quick to response but now its been few days with no reply about my complain.

I have ordered this watch:
https://www.intime05.co/rollie/6931-...iko-nh05a.html

which from description should be yellow gold bezel and bracelet...
received this QC picture which looks OK yellow gold:

Pic link https://i.ibb.co/VmP4Gc7/IMG-4910.jpg

qc image

BUT the watch received looks like this:

20200803-092053.jpg

Pic link: https://i.ibb.co/T0ZyxYW/20200803-092053.jpg

Te watch arrived with the same order number shown in QC images so I am puzzled how did get it wrong or am I wrong and this is how YG Rolex looks like (but im almost sure this is not YG).

Seller (Intime - who is a TD apparently) is not replying to my email anymore so I guess i was fooled...

Last edited:

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
I can’t see ur pics somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Yeah, they've sent you the wrong watch. Why are you even asking us though? It's completely obvious. Contact InTime to let them know, and get it sorted out.

Reactions: HomeRye

philippo

Horology Curious
3/8/20
Because I found it hard to understand why would they swap the watch from QC images for another one and thought maybe in the pictures the same watch looks more yellow? The watch arrived with the exact order number tag seen in the QC picture.
And I already contacted the seller but no reply for few days now...

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Because I found it hard to understand why would they swap the watch from QC images for another one and thought maybe in the pictures the same watch looks more yellow? The watch arrived with the exact order number tag seen in the QC picture.
And I already contacted the seller but no reply for few days now...

Fair enough. Bear in mind that InTime don't deal with one watch per day - yours will be one of dozens that get packed and shipped at the same time. Someone put the wrong watch in the box addressed to you. Whoever ordered the watch you received will have got yours, and decided the yellow gold is much nicer than rose gold - so they're keeping it. :)

No matter - let InTime know, send them a photo or two of what you got, and they'll sort it out.

philippo

Horology Curious
3/8/20
Fair enough. Bear in mind that InTime don't deal with one watch per day - yours will be one of dozens that get packed and shipped at the same time. Someone put the wrong watch in the box addressed to you. Whoever ordered the watch you received will have got yours, and decided the yellow gold is much nicer than rose gold - so they're keeping it. :)

No matter - let InTime know, send them a photo or two of what you got, and they'll sort it out.

Yeah resent the email again lets see. Funny enough they don't EVEN have an option to buy all rose gold on their website!

Last edited:

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
The watch you received looks bloody awful something you’d be on the beach in Spain I think

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
The watch you received looks bloody awful something you’d be on the beach in Spain I think

Buy