• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mr. Jones Watches. Legit watchmaker or novelty?

intothesafe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/20
MA
Has everyone ever seen Mr Jones watches? They're pretty cool they usually have awesome designs for dials, movements and unique ways to read time. Does anyone know anything about the watch company? Are they worth the price or would you just be buying a gimmicky chinese watch?

GregB

Known Member
25/1/20
Canada, eh!
I've never heard of these guys until your post so in general can't comment on your questions. I did spend some time on their site going thru their selection, particularly their vintage watches. All of these had descriptions of the movement and history of the watch. These were sweet watches (!!) and I would definitely consider buying one.

I would ask them your questions and see what they came back with. Cheers :cool:

Last edited:

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Its a yes from me, theyre making more effort than a lot of microbrands, and doing complications with movements. Mr jones ans Undone are doing sweet things at their price point.

​​​But.. Why i wouldnt buy one is those stupid looking elongated flat lugs with a mahoosive gap between the strap and mid case

Last edited: