• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

To TD’s do matching SN#’s?

Eloan81

Horology Curious
10/7/20
I’ve seen pics of Rolex reps that have papers with SN’s, just wondering if they’re numbers that match the watch?
Any TD’s do this when you order a corresponding box with papers?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I’ve seen pics of Rolex reps that have papers with SN’s, just wondering if they’re numbers that match the watch?
Any TD’s do this when you order a corresponding box with papers?

Why?

Reactions: rj999

Eloan81

Horology Curious
10/7/20
It’s just out of curiosity. I recently saw a seller’s post of a Rolex rep with Swiss tag attached in a box with SN included, and I wondered if that was just a random SN or if it matched the watch... it was unclear.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
No, he's legit - name is Hans.

I don't know if you are aware of it but the "Swiss replica watch certification agency" is as legit as it gets in this business.

I've never heard of this Hans fellow before but there are so much gossip going around I almost stopped listening.

My advice, don't trust stuff you read on the "internet". If you want quality go with SRWCA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ams55557

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Still out there, still scamming no doubt. Funny though.

I doubt it very much (at least on forums), he was very easy to spot when I was not a staff member, and even more easy to spot with the staff tools, so I think he just focused on reddit or other lawless places

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I doubt it very much (at least on forums), he was very easy to spot when I was not a staff member, and even more easy to spot with the staff tools, so I think he just focused on reddit or other lawless places

That's what I mean; Gumtree or the like. Such a scumbag!