• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI App

aman27

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
29/8/16
Whats the best way to access RWI ?

I used TT ..is it better to use the RWI App? I havent had a good experience with the app and it seems like its never been updated for current phones.

What does everyone use ?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Glaude can chime in best but I always use Tapatalk with the extra VIP subscription. I have heard it Tapatalk is better than the RWI app but I could be wrong.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Cheers mclarendude for the ping, the RWI App is a "branded" version of Tapatalk that hasn't been updated in years and won't ever be again.

It's basically Tapatalk but with only access to RWI, there's really little to no point in using it instead of the regular tapatalk.

I find the best way to use RWI on mobile is simply the web browser of your choice, the forum is working nice on mobile, everything is displayed nicely on it. Tapatalk has notifications, that's the only difference

aman27

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
29/8/16
Unfortunately thats one my main reasons to switch my notifications suck on TT sometimes it works other times it doesnt.

Would you get notifications while using the browser ?