• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Boxes...

NotSoHonestAbe

Certified
29/3/18
I really need a watch box. Any good recommendations for a watch box? Problem for me is that I have petite 6 inch wrists and I need smaller cushions.
Whats your watch storage solution? Ever use a winder?

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
I have a very small wrist as well. Right now I'm using a Wolf Windsor 10 pcs with a drawer. Cushions are perfect and overall quality is amazing~!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Yeah, plus one for Wolf Windsor. I bought a 15 slot box and I can't stop buying them. The 15 slot boxes pop up on Drop every few months and the savings are excellent.

NotSoHonestAbe

Certified
29/3/18
I have a very small wrist as well. Right now I'm using a Wolf Windsor 10 pcs with a drawer. Cushions are perfect and overall quality is amazing~!

Can I ask you gentlemen what your wrist size is? Reason is that my wrists are 6 inches. On the smaller side I worry that a watch like my GMT master II wouldn't fit well around the cushions.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
I'm a smidge over 6".

The only watch I find difficult to close on the cushion is a Breitling on a mesh and that's unique to that strap because it's hard to get purchase and pull it in tight.

All the normal bracelets are easy to close.

NotSoHonestAbe

Certified
29/3/18
I'm a smidge over 6".

The only watch I find difficult to close on the cushion is a Breitling on a mesh and that's unique to that strap because it's hard to get purchase and pull it in tight.

All the normal bracelets are easy to close.

Looks like I'll go with wolf then. Do you remember what the savings were for getting it on drop?

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Do you remember what the savings were for getting it on drop?

Actually, it might not be such a good saving for Conus types, but in the UK, these bloody boxes retail for a fortune, £150+

However via Drop I bought the 15 slot boxes for $99 each.

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
Can I ask you gentlemen what your wrist size is? Reason is that my wrists are 6 inches. On the smaller side I worry that a watch like my GMT master II wouldn't fit well around the cushions.

Mine is about 6.25 inches. Look around Amazon sometimes they sell used one very cheap price. That's how I got mine. I think I paid $70~80 can't remember exact amount, but it was like brand new when I got it lol

https://www.amazon.com/Designs-4586...94855925&sprefix=wolf+windsor+,aps,222&sr=8-2

Reactions: Backt0thefuture

GreyCactus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/8/19
I've not used drop in years so thanks for the tip! Going to order the 10 slot with drawer.

Does anyone have a suggestion on a roll for travel?