• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help for QC for first rep ARF DJ41 grey jubilee

Chhayko

Horology Curious
25/6/20
Hi everyone!

I’m new here and also new to the world of reps. Recently I pulled the trigger for my first rep (DJ41 ARF v3 grey dial, jubilee).

I transferred funds to a TD named Lucy. She will send me QC somewhere next week I think.

As I’m new I don’t really have a trained eye for the details and could use some help.

Anyways, have a good Sunday everyone!

????????

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Welcome to the forum!! lots of a valuable info here. You have chosen a good model.

Reactions: Chhayko

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Lucy is known for being very good at picking excellent examples for her customers. You shouldn't have anything to worry about. But you should also have done enough homework on the watch before you ordered it to know what it should look like. That's what QC is for - to check that the watch you're getting is what you ordered, and that it doesn't have any glaring faults (that anyone could spot). As it's coming from Mary, in this respect it should be absolutely fine.

QC pics are NOT intended so you can gather a committee of "experts" to cast judgement on the watch, and nit-pick it for microscopic issues. That's why you're not allowed to post your QC pics on RWI unless you have a genuine concern about a specific potential flaw with the watch.

Have a good Sunday!

Reactions: Chhayko