• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hulk ZZV2s opinions please

Firewalk62

Looking Around
10/7/20

Hi guys new to the forum so hello to all and thanks in advance to anyone offering help :)
I just purchased a Hulk Sub ZZV2s..pics attached..all looks good to me (any opinions welcome) one thing which I noticed which I don’t know if I am just seeing things with the light bouncing off the second movement is it looks like it is bouncing ever so slightly.
this is my first ever proper clone purchase so any guidance would be great. It’s hard to tell how it should move without putting it next to another clone or a Gen

Reactions: Roadster

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
It’s a replica, enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
5a7903d279a9c51f2abbbaf840d70ba3.jpg

Same watch. Love it, enjoy it, wear it in good health. Don’t worry about it. It should bring you joy.

In certain lights mine puts of a green color that puts a smile on my face everytime and I just have to take another photo of it. Like the above...

Mine is stock with a prof black hole crystal. ????‍???? ????

The second hand ticks 8 times per second. If thats the bounce you’re seeing.... perfectly normal.

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Nice watches.
Under most lighting conditions, there shouldn't be glare/reflection in a crystal with AR cyclops (so called black hole effect).

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Great watch, enjoy it in good health!! Read up the forum, there is a lot of feedback (good and bad) about the v2s dial. Think of it an amazing $500 investment and stop worrying.

Reactions: macarone