• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Most RIDICULOUS Rep ever is?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I came across this rep and I thought to myself....that is the most ridiculous rep: $27,000 Rep that is Limited to 10 pieces and then I thought "hey, that isn't the worst topic ever for RWI." So I am going first and this is my choice for now. You don't have to limit it to the same kind of ridiculous. I guess that is just up to you on how you want to define "ridiculous." This might be fun....
In no way am I endorsing TSInternational. They used to be a TD here and I like looking at their website sometimes just because....and I happened to find this one there and it isn't on others.
Ulysse Nardin Classico Manara:
50094614171_b61a849504_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mpx

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
I guess the chances to come across someone who has the gen are pretty small :D But that's pretty much the last thing I would strap to my arm, so I agree, why the hell is there a rep of this watch but no decent Speedmaster Rep for example. Probably because it was easy to make, but still, who the hell buys this watch.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Think of the threads if that rep was as popular as a sub.

He guys ZZF just released V3 with the corrected tits on the dial...

Oh the misaligned tits are an instant tell...

I just rejected my QC the tits were crooked...

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Could it be a typo or that stupid price they put at first like 8,888 ?