• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watches on Instagram

brokeAF

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/20
So. Cal
I have been meaning to have a discussion regarding those ig pages that focus mainly on watches & my immediate thought is: "I wonder if anyone from RWI "checked" authenticity and such?" If anyone could please comment your thoughts on this topic.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Not sure if anyone remembers that 25 year old line (man... I'm old): Welcome to the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents." Instagram seems even worse... huge gathering of business/life coaches with rented cars/friends, fake watches/boobs, weird outfits/sunglasses, smart quotes and sandy feet...

Last edited:

OiRogers

Renowned Member
24/8/06
Over the years, I've seen tons of knock-offs on various social media.

Most really, really bad.
Some not so bad.

The thing I've learned is that my reps are worlds better than most of the rest of the rep world.
And I've learned to appreciate my gens more... as I have seen how horrible of a rep some folks will try to 'flash' as gen.

I tend to shake my head and laugh rather than respond.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Maybe not to call out but to post some pics where people on IG flash reps as gens in this thread. I've looked hard whenever I see them on IG but so far all that I've seen seem to be gens. Would make this topic a whole lot more interesting.

Regarding those IG life coaches there have been couple of those posting here as well looking for reps for their IG accounts. Don't remember the guys name right now but one was doing those women pick up courses for men. I've heard the moves he teaches you will work every time on 12% of the time.

brokeAF

22/5/20
So. Cal
We are on a rep watch forum, we shouldnt be trying to call out anyone.

​​​​​
I forgot to mention on my first post that this is merely for discussion and was started not to shame anybody. ????

For people that will respond, please be courteous and always remember to play nice. ????

Last edited:

brokeAF

22/5/20
So. Cal
I was just thinking this the other day because I am farely new to RWI and for the life of me, cannot tell what clasp code goes with such and such & the other day I was on ig and I came upon a watch page that has all my wishlist and I was thinking if this was legit and all.

brokeAF

22/5/20
So. Cal
I forgot to mention on my first post that this is merely for discussion and was started to shame anybody. ????

For people that will respond, please be courteous and always remember to play nice. ????

CORRECTION: *NOT TO SHAME

brokeAF

22/5/20
So. Cal
Kalev007 i think i know who you're talking about and i might have seen his youtube vids.

brokeAF

22/5/20
So. Cal
OiRogers i do not respond to those people that claim they have a GEN and just smh

OiRogers

Renowned Member
24/8/06
OiRogers i do not respond to those people that claim they have a GEN and just smh

Same.

If someone is particularly abusive or obnoxious, I might drop a PM type message and point out their hypocrisy or other perceived social shortcomings. I don't, however, out them in a public manner... I'm a dick, but I'm not rude.:p