• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC help?

CloneThrone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
Waiting for someone to roast me about where/why my post is instead of helping. Im not sure if im posting to the right section but i only have 24hrs to accept and i wasted 3 so far. Help would be great LOL

No roasting but please read the QC rules. It sounds like you already know the rules but posted anyway. Picture removed by staff.

Last edited by a moderator:

CloneThrone

27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
might be crazy to refer me to the correct section. tbh this is a terrible experience on this site. anything you ask is the wrong question. imagine i might have had trouble finding the section. i guess ou were born a 5 start general with a blackbelt who knew everything from the womb

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
might be crazy to refer me to the correct section. tbh this is a terrible experience on this site. anything you ask is the wrong question. imagine i might have had trouble finding the section. i guess ou were born a 5 start general with a blackbelt who knew everything from the womb

You obviously haven't read the rules of this forum. You can't post QC photos without asking a specific question in regards to your preception(I.E. Does this marker look crooked? Is the DW misaligned? Etc.).

Instead of throwing a fit, maybe you should learn about how this forum works. You could always go back to reddit...

Reactions: watchoself

CloneThrone

27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
You obviously haven't read the rules of this forum. You can't post QC photos without asking a specific question in regards to your preception(I.E. Does this marker look crooked? Is the DW misaligned? Etc.).

Instead of throwing a fit, maybe you should learn about how this forum works. You could always go back to reddit...

it was ONE photo that got deleted where it was pretty easy to see what i was showing. but staff guy deletes my pic setting off a chain of confusion. thanks.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
no its just people are not cool in any section you post botto line. i was waiting for the reddit line.

I came to this forum during the crash a couple years back. The majority of members are fantastic in this community, so sorry to say, it's just you having thin-skin.

I replied to your other thread also. What you see on the timegraph can be improved with a service, which I would recommend with any new rep you purchase. They can all be dirty, with either no oil or too much oil. This is why it's recommended to get a new watch serviced when you receive it.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Want me to help you find your way out?!

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I must be missing something, I've just looked at your post history, where did you got roasted elsewhere ?

You got a snarky answer to your "QC help please" post in the flamme free section, but you clearly asked for it with the way you worded your post there.

You should easily be able to understand how it's hard to understand someone not finding the correct section to post, not reading the rules before posting.

Add on on top of that a pretty aggressive attitude and the little waving of money you did by saying you would not be contributing to the site and you got yourself a nice reputation.

If I come to your house and wipe my dirty shoes on your carpet, spill a drink that I took without asking from your fridge and yell at anybody that dare tell me that's not how things works, wouldn't you be a little bit pissed ?

Help is not granted upon arrival, it's earned in a very simple way : follow the rules and be nice

Reactions: KushBandit

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
You lot are too charitable. What an appalling, the-world-revolves-around-me attitude.

Ban the prick and be done with it.

Reactions: KushBandit

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
I removed one picture that had no specific questions or issues identified. I was polite and nice. Based on the OP’s post he apparently knew QC pictures were not allowed but posted anyway.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Can we get this guy’s username changed to ThroneMeABone please?

Reactions: Tucker

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
i guess ou were born a 5 start general with a blackbelt who knew everything from the womb

This is very creative even though the attitude is wrong lol. Sounds like my friend QueTip with the exception that he was only a 3 star general at birth. The rest are true. :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: QueTip