• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Delivery times???

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
Just a quickie...is anybody waiting for a delivery from Singapore?...just wondering on times...UK...and still showing “item left for overseas” on tracking...10th June...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Delivery to anywhere (specially overseas) is long now. Patience and waiting is the new mantra.

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
I know what your saying...before I bought the one I’m waiting for I bought A Blancpain from InTime...2weeks from order to delivery... I suppose they are originating from different parts of the world...

bc1221

30/4/14
I’ve had watches show up 5 days after I approved QC. I’ve also had watches show up 3 months after I approved QC. It can be a very short time or it can be a very long time.

Don’t freak out and start emailing the TD over and over. That will do nothing but have them be annoyed and stop responding to the same question over and over.

If your watch got seized, you will get a letter. When your TD will send another. They could show up tomorrow without any updates on tracking. Hell, I have a watch that came 3 weeks ago that still says it is awaiting package. lol.

This has happened to me many times and worrying doesn’t do anything except stress you out or act on panic without talking to the mods or the help team. DONT REPORT THEM on PayPal or your bank or whatever payment you used. If there is an issue, the mods and/or the TDs will sort it out for you. Those should be the first contact if you haven’t received your order and the TD is not helping or even responding.

Youre buying illegal goods. I mean. I’ve heard people do dumb shit like tell the bank that they bought a replica on the internet and still hasn’t gotten it so they wanted a charge back....

Don’t be that guy.

Everything will be fine. That’s why we have these forums and donate to them so the modders are able to help out when something bad happens. Just don’t do anything dumb while panicking.

Just be patient and you’ll be fine.

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
I’m not concerned at all , just amazed at the difference in times that’s all..iv taken bigger hits that a rep watch...3 iPhone XS went once..I posted all 3 off ...never arrived and I had to pay the buyer back!!!!...lol...anyway not concerned was just interested in people’s experiences in these strange times...this is a m2m purchase anyway...

manuelmay

6/12/18
I’ve had watches show up 5 days after I approved QC. I’ve also had watches show up 3 months after I approved QC. It can be a very short time or it can be a very long time.

Don’t freak out and start emailing the TD over and over. That will do nothing but have them be annoyed and stop responding to the same question over and over.

If your watch got seized, you will get a letter. When your TD will send another. They could show up tomorrow without any updates on tracking. Hell, I have a watch that came 3 weeks ago that still says it is awaiting package. lol.

This has happened to me many times and worrying doesn’t do anything except stress you out or act on panic without talking to the mods or the help team. DONT REPORT THEM on PayPal or your bank or whatever payment you used. If there is an issue, the mods and/or the TDs will sort it out for you. Those should be the first contact if you haven’t received your order and the TD is not helping or even responding.

Youre buying illegal goods. I mean. I’ve heard people do dumb shit like tell the bank that they bought a replica on the internet and still hasn’t gotten it so they wanted a charge back....

Don’t be that guy.

Everything will be fine. That’s why we have these forums and donate to them so the modders are able to help out when something bad happens. Just don’t do anything dumb while panicking.

Just be patient and you’ll be fine.

3 months are unacceptable, frankly. TD aren't the only one who sells counterfeit goods come on.
In my experience i wouldn't start emailing the TD if he had a real answer and not the classic, undefined promises.

bc1221

30/4/14
3 months are unacceptable, frankly. TD aren't the only one who sells counterfeit goods come on.
In my experience i wouldn't start emailing the TD if he had a real answer and not the classic, undefined promises.

Hey, you can buy a gen at retail in about 2 years. Hehe.

You also have to understand that a lot of countries are being very cautious about what is being shipped. Plus, most shipping services don’t even move until their containers are completely full.

You can go buy a DHgate special for $50 bucks or you can just buy from M2M here.

I try to stick with M2M sales but sometimes, it’s just not easy to find what you’re looking for in M2M. Then again, as soon as you order your watch from China, the one you wanted will start popping up all the time in M2M. That’s usually what happens to me anyway. lol

manuelmay

6/12/18
Hey, you can buy a gen at retail in about 2 years. Hehe.

You also have to understand that a lot of countries are being very cautious about what is being shipped. Plus, most shipping services don’t even move until their containers are completely full.

You can go buy a DHgate special for $50 bucks or you can just buy from M2M here.

I try to stick with M2M sales but sometimes, it’s just not easy to find what you’re looking for in M2M. Then again, as soon as you order your watch from China, the one you wanted will start popping up all the time in M2M. That’s usually what happens to me anyway. lol

Since i don't like rolexes i bought my gen without waiting list ahahah.
I've speak with a bunch of dhl representatives and found out situation is pretty normal in Europe and in Asia, at least for what regards "normal" shipments.
Last but not least, the m2m is not open to anyone as far i know, so not anyone can see it.
I tried a TD for first for curiosity, instead of normal Dh; unfortunately, crazy to say, this first attempt hasn't gone as i expected and hoped

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
It’s hard to say. Li used 4px last time(April) and it took 7 weeks to uk. He has just shipped again to me with 4px and so far what took 4 weeks to reach the Hong Kong hub has taken 3 days so fingers crossed it’s improving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk