• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which Watch Next?!?!

simon24james

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/20
Hello beautiful community, so I am looking for people opinions on what to buy next for my personal collection.

I welcome all and any thoughts however there are a couple of things to note.

Firstly I definitely don’t want a large watch like a Panerai.

Secondly I ideally don’t want too many of the same watch brand. I currently own a Rolex Daytona, Rolex Yacht Master, Rolex Day-Date, AP Royal Oak, Patek Nautilus, and finally an Omega Speedmaster.

That’s it, I really am dying to hear your thoughts and opinions on my next watch.

Thank you very much.

Sent from the RWI App

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
I’ve got a panerai I am going to list. I will only sell it by listing it properly but I could put it on as a private sale for you. I am in the UK. The guy I got it off had a gen the same and put them side by side. It’s not expensive but very good.

Convinced me - looked the same as the gen. If your interested I’ll look up the original post so you can see the side by side and how much I bought it for.

I like it but like to turn them around for variety.

99ee6b44265e5b51d5b17845ab715d3e.jpg

Love Rolex, Omega and Tudor.
Based in UK

Reactions: simon24james

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Firstly I definitely don’t want a large watch like a Panerai.

I’ve got a panerai I am going to list. I will only sell it by listing it properly but I could put it on as a private sale for you.

LOL

OP - your current collection doesn't include a Sub. I'm not sure if you're aware, but "not having a Sub" is actually a criminal offence.

simon24james

1/5/20
I am a huge fan of the Vacheron Constantine Overseas with the blue dial... but no rep has actually got anywhere near replicating how sensational that blue dial is in real life...

micksmith1987

Renowned Member
1/9/18
Nice collection already, but I would add either VSF Omega 300m 2018 (V2) or Seamaster Ceramic (V1) - both are excellent reps and the watches are super comfy.

Troklo

23/12/15
JLC Ultra thin moon, the new heuer 01 Tags from XF are nice. I know you said you don't like PAMs but the 1616 carbontech looks super nice. Maybe a Hublot BB ceramic or SS. I personally love the IWC spitfire 3878 from zf , a Tudor pelagos or any of the new aqua terras from vsf.

All of the above are truly great reps IMO.

Let us know what you choose

Reactions: mew

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Maybe an RM to spice things up. You say you don't like big watches, but they are so lightweight and feel 'smaller' than many smaller watches I have.

simon24james

1/5/20
Nice collection already, but I would add either VSF Omega 300m 2018 (V2) or Seamaster Ceramic (V1) - both are excellent reps and the watches are super comfy.

I do really like the Seamaster Ceramic, but VSF (who seem to be the factory of choice), seem to always produce a horrible yellow tint to the lime on the pips, and even more so on the hands. I have seen a gen and they are almost completely white lumed areas... so for me this is a massive tell and I think it would drive me wild. Has anybody here ever got one where the lime is perfectly white without the yellow tint?

simon24james

1/5/20
Also what do people think about the Cartier Santos? I keep seeing this watch and I think I'm a little bit in love!!! It appears on the list of Super Reps NWBIG's, but since the V6F was released there have been other notable releases by other factories... anybody know how these compare to the V6F?

Reactions: farmersinsurance

manuelmay

6/12/18
I have a bunch of watches in my wishlist; but i need some months of stop :D
My list has a Panerai, VC Overseas, Speedy from Moon to Mars and Ultraman, Seamaster Commander, a new At Her Majesty's Secret Service and maybe a Tudor and another couple that i can't figure out now

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
Also what do people think about the Cartier Santos? I keep seeing this watch and I think I'm a little bit in love!!! It appears on the list of Super Reps NWBIG's, but since the V6F was released there have been other notable releases by other factories... anybody know how these compare to the V6F?

Personally I like the Santos in white over the Nautilus or RO in white. Great rep options here.