• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TD that delivers to Europe within 2 weeks. (Nautilus 5711 chocolate dial)

bakerboy94

Looking Around
27/6/20
Hi Guys

Puretime, intime and other TD's delivery time is around 4 weeks (and then you'r still lucky).
Are there any TD's whose delivery time is within 2 weeks?
TD's that already have there products in Europe?

I am looking for the best Replica of the patek Nautilus 5711 Rose gold, chocolate dial.
Any suggestions?
that must be the PPF V4 right?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
You can go to the designated Patek Philippe and make a thread to ask for the best Nautilus. I am sure people will help you out there.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Delivery times are unreliable at the moment due to Covid19 but you can look for the EU Supported Vendor or TD to see what local stock they have

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
I ordered.some neck gaiters for my kids from china. They estimate.delivery late August to early September.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Following 2 TDs carry UK stock, you might want to check with them.

KSwatches
sead1999

afallintree

Horology Curious
24/2/19
People still do the triangulation to Europe? I think i want to buy a ZZF V2S from Jtime

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
I’ve had three watches from [mention]KSwatches [/mention] only one of which was UK stock (came next day - I am UK too). The others took a couple of weeks.

He knows what is coming to him from China for his stock so even if it is not here can be fairly accurate. If you custom order ie ask for something specific then he can do it, but bear in mind he is then subject to an extra shipping issue in China from whichever place he gets it.

He got me an Omega NTTD custom which he indicated delivery but reminded me he was subject to his supplier (took an extra 2 weeks which he predicted correctly, a Breitling Chrono from China stock very quick and bang on delivery date and a Spectre from local stock which was next day.

This guy is very reliable but he is dependent on shipping. My advice would be buy what he has in stock.

Love Rolex, Omega and Tudor.
Based in UK

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No one can guarantee delivery times and Europe can mean triangle shipping which can add significant time delay. You need to remember you are buying illegal contraband and doing so in the middle of a pandemic. You add to that the possibility that the combination you want is either not available or out of stock, chances are good you have no hope of getting a relatively uncommon watch in a fortnight.