• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Winder...... or Not?

Wonder what members with a few or several reps or gens do about winding. Only one can be worn at a time so do you let the others run down and sit idle or keep them wound with a winder. Is it better for the watch to sit idle (unwound) when not in use or is it better for it to keep running - with a winder?

At present I only have one which I wear most of the time so presently it's not an issue. However, I'll soon have a second when it arrives and I have my eye on a couple more. That's the reason for my question. Hopefully some of you with experience will chime in.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
This is just the first page of Google results for basically the same topic (just results from RWI). The second page is similar.

Go crazy.

vDFJc.png

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
I enjoy winding my watches if they have at least a quick-set date function. Otherwise, I might consider using winders on my Rolex GMT II and some perpetual calendars.

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
A four watch collection can easily be maintained at once! One on each wrist and ankles, walk 1.5 miles daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find you can usually double that, since most wrists and ankles will easily accommodate 2 watches.