• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[LC] Rolex Daydate

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
No idea what “LC” means. “Loose Coins”? “Lesbian Cuddles”? “Lumpy Cushions”?

I’ll take some of the 3rd.

It’s Legit check, I believe. I think op wants the watches authenticity confirmed from photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Moulding123

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I’ll take some of the 3rd.

It’s Legit check, I believe. I think op wants the watches authenticity confirmed from photos
EDIT: Sorry, I’m an idiot. I completely mis-read your explanation stu, having assumed this was a request for QC approval!

But I’ll get the cushions off to you RMSD tomorrow.

And now I’ve taken a look at the pics. My god that thing looks ghastly.

Last edited:
Reactions: saucin

Moulding123

Looking Around
11/4/20
Yes, legit check.

I want to know if this is a "real" rolex daydate please, can someone help?

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
Did you ever saw a factory diamond dial ?

Moulding123

Looking Around
11/4/20
Are you guys all bots or something or just trying to get post count I'm not sure?

Most comments aren't related or have any input to the post at all.

Freewifi- it's obviously an aftermarket peice if real but I want to ask if any expert on here can see any tell tales of this being a gen peice or not?

Last edited:

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
Are you guys all bots or something or just trying to get post count I'm not sure?

Most comments aren't related or have any input to the post at all.

Freewifi- it's obviously an aftermarket peice if real but I want to ask if any expert on here can see any tell tales of this being a gen peice or not?

Im obviously getting the post count boosted

Yes it’s obviously, a really nice classy and rare piece, must belong to a crack dealer.

Moulding123

Looking Around
11/4/20
Wtf is wrong with you haha, I'm just asking for help and your spamming/shitposting- how is that allowed on this forum?

Are you able to help tell me why you think its real or not I'm just trying to help out a friend?

brokebuthappy

24/2/20
Wtf is wrong with you haha, I'm just asking for help and your spamming/shitposting- how is that allowed on this forum?

Are you able to help tell me why you think its real or not I'm just trying to help out a friend?

u4Jps.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: KushBandit

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

Can you stop posting report for those post above ? Thanks

Reactions: KushBandit

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Umm....I've got nothing here....the only legit check I can offer is it's legit hideous....

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
It’s definitely real.... a real piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk