• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First post and that too a Giveaway?

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Hello RWI members and readers,
I've been reading this forum and gaining knowledge since the last few years, but was never really that active to make a post here. I'm trying to change that now and what better way to start my first post by giving back to the community. My interestests other than watches are in cars and graphic designing. No i'm not giving away a car haha. What i'm giving away is a set of graphic designs for your profiles, who doesn't like a good display picture and signature?

Rules:
1. Only limited to supporters, patrons and the staff. (Don't worry, i'll have more giveaways in the future for regular members as well)
2. Just comment below what kind of design you'd like for your graphics (can be your interests, specific watches, etc.)
3. Out of all the enteries, 5 random names will be selected in 2 days from now to receive a free pair of graphics for their account.

Lets make this fun and positive and hopefully i'm able to somewhat give back to this wonderful community. Looking forward to your enteries!

And I hope everybody and their families are keeping safe and healthy during this pandemic. Take care guys!

*UPDATES*
1. The giveaway is now open for members as well.
2. The date to enter the giveaway has been extended till the 1st of July.

Last edited:

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Hi and welcome to RWI.
Just like you I have spend the last 2 years reading in this forum and just became a member recently.

Your idea seems wonderful and I would be happy about a unique desing.
a magical Timemachine (movement maybe) and Rolex, Omega, AP, IWC, Patek and Breitling in the siganture maybe. Just an idea!

If I get chosen, I will be happy to explain more to you.

I know that the 2 days past already but since I am the only one responding I have hope.

Thanks for your offer and a lot of health to you as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonray

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Would like a black sub and sea / ocean themed design but I don't qualify unfortunately being a regular member :)

Last edited:

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Thanks for the entries guys! Since this post recently got everybody's attention I'm going to extend the date to enter till the 1st of July and I'm opening this giveaway for regular members as well.

Reactions: Kalev007

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Cool idea! If I win I’d like a Rolex submariner gold bluesey with a “choc chip cookie” themed dial!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Cool idea! If I win I’d like a Rolex submariner gold bluesey with a “choc chip cookie” themed dial!

Okay, I know I said I'd stop, but I really had to give Cookie what he wanted. It was quite a complicated request, but I think this one is pretty amazing.

I really will stop now. Hope I haven't set the bar too high!

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Okay, I know I said I'd stop, but I really had to give Cookie what he wanted. It was quite a complicated request, but I think this one is pretty amazing.

I really will stop now. Hope I haven't set the bar too high!

Hahaha!!! That’s great! Thanks pop! I will await to see if I win (although I can’t see it being as good as your masterpiece!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: p0pperini

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Wooow amazing
Thank you so much!
Hope we will all have a lot of fun with our new graphics and in this hobby!

I'm glad you like them, you're most welcome!

Does anyone know how to change the signature? I didnt find anything in the settings.

Yes, just open user settings > account > conversation detail options > edit post signature.

​​

Last edited:
Reactions: Time_Wizard

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Quality work mate, wish id seen this earlier! Nice gesture too :)