• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC Yahtmaster

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
Hi everyone! :)

I've been out of the rep loop for quite some time, so my knowledge has dropped off a cliff! Haha! What happened to TC? There's no real way to search for info? On that note, how sort after are TC watches? I have a TC Yachtmaster I don't really wear any more, but I am totally clueless as to value. I know it has the latest and best dial. Once again, I am struggling because I can't search for just "TC", it's too short....

V3yhJ0.jpg

Any info would be most helpful, thanks guys! :)

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Be prepared to be bombed with PM's........

It will sell in 10 minutes, if that long!

I would buy it also!

Last edited:

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
I would say roughly $585 judging by these two post. I do not know how much TC sold these for when he was active as unfortunately I was late to the party :(

If you do decide to sell I will happily take it from you :)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/301731-tc-elabore-yach-master-pic-heavy

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...es/300366-tc-elabore-yacht-master-w-gmt-clasp

I'm not so sure posts from three years ago are an accurate valuation by today standards? Especially when it is the same watch passing through two people's hands. Any more recent sales would be a great help though :)

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
Below is the old price list that I received it from C Master
One thing for sure TC pieces doesn't take hard depreciation.

.TC Sub LV Extreme, $739
.TC Sub V7 Extreme, $689
.TC Submariner 16610LV (based on V7), $639
.TC Submariner 16610 V7, $589
.TC Elabore 2824-2 YM, $640
. Caddell Submariner, $495
. Caddell Signature Submariner, $495
. TC Sub LV, $620
. TC 16610 Sub V6, $570
. TC 2824 YM, $530
. TC Sub V5, $495
. TC LV Sub Type III, 495
. TC Factory Direct Yacht-Master, $615
. TC LV Sub Type II, $585
. TC LV Sub Type I, $620
. TC Submariner 16610 V-series (version IV), $510
. TC Factory Direct Submariner 16610LV M-series Kit, $450
. TC Submariner 16610 M-series, $495

Reactions: Mickey Padge

Adrenix

5/12/18
When it comes to reps, as far as selling on these forums goes, value only stays flat or goes down. Anything else is deemed profiteering and not allowed, sorry.

If you want to make a profit on it, sell it on Reddit or something.

Maybe you can round it up to $600.

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
Below is the old price list that I received it from C Master
One thing for sure TC pieces doesn't take hard depreciation.

.TC Sub LV Extreme, $739
.TC Sub V7 Extreme, $689
.TC Submariner 16610LV (based on V7), $639
.TC Submariner 16610 V7, $589
.TC Elabore 2824-2 YM, $640
. Caddell Submariner, $495
. Caddell Signature Submariner, $495
. TC Sub LV, $620
. TC 16610 Sub V6, $570
. TC 2824 YM, $530
. TC Sub V5, $495
. TC LV Sub Type III, 495
. TC Factory Direct Yacht-Master, $615
. TC LV Sub Type II, $585
. TC LV Sub Type I, $620
. TC Submariner 16610 V-series (version IV), $510
. TC Factory Direct Submariner 16610LV M-series Kit, $450
. TC Submariner 16610 M-series, $495

Excellent info, thanks very much. So these are 100% not available any more, what's the story? Maybe best to hold onto it, if it cannot be sourced any more?

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
When it comes to reps, as far as selling on these forums goes, value only stays flat or goes down. Anything else is deemed profiteering and not allowed, sorry.

I know the score, just look at my sales topics from the past ;)

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
Yes, you are correct. TC is no longer in the rep market. Also, search function is down right now, so it's very hard to look for the information

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
Yes, you are correct. TC is no longer in the rep market. Also, search function is down right now, so it's very hard to look for the information

Gotcha, even still I think TC is too small to search for anyway! :D

I hope TC stopped on his own terms at least :)

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13

These were sold from TC for 640$. I bet he could get 640$ for this rare discontinued watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Adrenix

5/12/18
Sorry I didn't see your post - makes sense. I have a Sub v6 I paid over $570 for and didn't even have a bracelet. Some movement here and there is accepted as it can't be possible to trace every piece to it's first sale.

Time bandit

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/1/17
Uk
It's always been a sore subject as many discussons in the past state certain watches have sold a lot more then original pricing and have been approved my mods , a tc sub is on repgeek now reserved , a stock submariner which less value than a yatchmaster $750 reserved and sold , tc elabore movements are asian but fine tuned a2824, 2 , with KH dial even more,
Then there's the omega Ploprof the ultimate argument up to $1000 stock last year , approved by mods , and the AP Noob V2 montauk highway goes well over the original , noob juan Pablo montoya rare as hens teeth go for more , especially the 1 of 10 carbon case versions made by imaknockov, carbon pieces where $850 alone , the AP zorro GP same deal 1 of 10 pieces ,
The mods at the time agreed it was also down to the rareity of the watch and the buyer being Aware of this fact , there deemed as a rep that's got such a following that the rules were shall we say down to the buyer ,
the AP tantalum was the same idea , trusted dealer with input from members created it and a list of members willing to put deposits on them first come first serve
in my opinion brilliant , which makes this forum unique with TD and watchsmiths / modders all part of the projects
MAGIC was made on all the best reps made better by skill , patience and the disection of gen watches oh and the CW AP grand prix

any one else know of any more lol cheers

Valdon Sadiki

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/20
Hi everyone! :)

I've been out of the rep loop for quite some time, so my knowledge has dropped off a cliff! Haha! What happened to TC? There's no real way to search for info? On that note, how sort after are TC watches? I have a TC Yachtmaster I don't really wear any more, but I am totally clueless as to value. I know it has the latest and best dial. Once again, I am struggling because I can't search for just "TC", it's too short....

V3yhJ0.jpg

Any info would be most helpful, thanks guys! :)

What a Nice dial! It must be hard to replicate and i have stayed away from this model for that reason, but i must say that this TC factory made a good version!

Trying to find out more about the factory myself, but that seemes to be harder than i first tought.. If you decide to sell, good luck and hopes it goes well for you! Beautiful example you got there!

Best regards! :)