• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bag and Clothing Replica

Beichtstuhl

Horology Curious
9/6/20
As a new member I want to say HELLO at first.
Great work that you do that helped me very much to find excellent watch-replicas.

Can someone give me an advice where I can find a really TD of Bags and Clothing ?? It seems to be even more complicated than to find a TD for watches.

Many thanks for youer help.

Beichtstuhl

brokebuthappy

24/2/20
I mean its a pretty big market for designer brands, tons of people buy fake leather goods and clothing wear.

Last edited:

JYK52800

Known Member
22/1/20
California
Check the Rep Ladies Reddit Forum. They have a list of trusted sellers. Most of them use Wechat to communicate, some use Whatsapp.

meghansparhawk

Looking Around
27/12/21
I always wondered why people are striving to buy original clothes of different brands. As I see it, if the fake brand item is as convenient as the original one, and it looks identical, why to pay ten times more?

Giannos7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/20
A while ago Sead launched an email for ordering accessories. You may check it out.

meghansparhawk

Looking Around
27/12/21
I always wondered why people are striving to buy original clothes of different brands. As I see it, if the fake brand item is as convenient as the original one, and it looks identical, why to pay ten times more?

In most cases people won't even differ the original and fake item if you put those two in front of a person. But if you really need an original td clothes, bags, and so on, you can search it on atlas1.co. The main thing is that all stuff here is original and here you can find many different brands, probably td too. When it comes to watches, sorry, I don't know that much because I am not a fan of them and I have never bought watches in my whole life.

Last edited:
Reactions: RYenZero

Lulu Silla

Looking Around
22/5/22
A replica is a copy of an expensive branded item sold at a much more acceptable price in the most general sense. It should be understood that there are different levels of the replica. In our city, replica handbags are becoming increasingly popular, as paying hundreds of euros for a simple accessory can not afford not everyone. If the replica is made qualitatively and repeats the original in all the details and subtleties, then buy such a bag - it is the same as buying the original. But for me, there is still a simpler method. After all, you can order a favor bag at https://matohash.com/collections/favor-bags, in any design, and quite a bit cheaper.

Last edited:

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
I’ve become sort of addicted to buying rep clothes for myself and the misses. It’s sort of an adventure and the quality of the clothes is rather good. You have the same dopamine highs and lows as buying watches. It’s a bit different of a process and I’m still getting the hang of understanding the factories’ part.

the Reddit sites are a good start but you need to be as careful as you would be with watches.

I’m tipping my toes into prescription glasses next. The Cartier that I wanted was $3k with the lens in auth. I think I’ll see what the $300 version looks like.