• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

F.P. Journe

Nemo770

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/19
USA
Hey All,

I have been in contact with one of our Trusted Dealers who will be meeting with factory owners. I, like many other people, think it's long past time that they rep the F.P. Journe brand. The trusted dealer told me to start a poll or petition of sorts that he will then relay to the owners of the factories. Post your approval or disapproval, favorite models, pictures, etc. Keep it simple, this is about measuring interest, not a debate section ;-)

Let's make this happen,

Joel

Google Translations (sorry if they don't make sense, but it's the best I can do)

Oigan todos,

He estado en contacto con uno de nuestros distribuidores de confianza que se reunirá con los propietarios de las fábricas. Yo, como muchas otras personas, creo que ya es hora de que representen la marca F.P. Journe. El comerciante de confianza me dijo que comenzara una encuesta o una petición que luego transmitirá a los propietarios de las fábricas. Publique su aprobación o desaprobación, modelos favoritos, fotos, etc.

Hagamos que esto suceda,
---------------------------------
Salut à tous,

J'ai été en contact avec l'un de nos concessionnaires de confiance qui rencontrera les propriétaires d'usine. Comme beaucoup d'autres, je pense qu'il est grand temps qu'ils représentent le F.P. Journe. Le revendeur de confiance m'a dit de lancer un sondage ou une pétition en quelque sorte qu'il transmettrait ensuite aux propriétaires des usines. Publiez votre approbation ou votre désapprobation, vos modèles préférés, vos photos, etc.

Faisons en sorte que cela se produise

----------------------------------

大家好,

我一直在与一位将与工厂老板会面的受信任的经销商联系。我和其他许多人一样,认为他们代表F.P.已经很久了。 Journe品牌。这位受信任的经销商告诉我要进行一次民意调查或请愿,然后他将其转发给工厂的所有人。发布您的批准或不同意,喜欢的模型,图片等。

让我们做到这一点,

乔尔

------------------------------------

모두 안녕,

저는 공장 소유주와 만나게 될 공인 대리점 중 한 명과 연락을 취했습니다. 나는 다른 많은 사람들과 마찬가지로 F.P. Journe 브랜드. 신뢰할 수있는 딜러는 나에게 공장 소유자에게 전달할 수있는 여론 조사 나 청원을 시작하라고 말했습니다. 승인 또는 비 승인, 좋아하는 모델, 사진 등을 게시하십시오.

이런 일이 일어나 자

-------------------------------------

Ciao a tutti,

Sono stato in contatto con uno dei nostri rivenditori fidati che incontrerà i proprietari della fabbrica. Io, come molte altre persone, penso che sia da tempo che ripetono il F.P. Marchio Journe. Il commerciante di fiducia mi ha detto di iniziare una sorta di sondaggio o una petizione che poi avrebbe trasmesso ai proprietari delle fabbriche. Pubblica la tua approvazione o disapprovazione, modelli preferiti, immagini, ecc.

Facciamo in modo che ciò accada,

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
FP-Journe-Chronometre-Bleu-cover-thumb-2194x1463-31130.jpg

Last edited:

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Let's make this happen!!!!

Do the Chronometre Bleu, it's one of my Favourite models and it should be relatively easy to rep!

Yess!! +1

Probably the best way to go is the chronomètre bleu, there is also several dial and case material variations in case that helps convince rep factories.

ca5fe6ac41bfacca84f7d05c1d611ebe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Shouldn’t be too difficult so

+1

Reactions: Nemo770

Nemo770

7/11/19
USA
Hey guys, spread the word and pass along the link to this topic to as many people as you can!

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
I would absolutely be in favor of it - if the success of Roger Dubuis reps is any indication, a brand like FP Journe should be extremely popular.

mike_hk2ksk

16/11/19
Yess!! +1

Probably the best way to go is the chronomètre bleu, there is also several dial and case material variations in case that helps convince rep factories.

ca5fe6ac41bfacca84f7d05c1d611ebe.jpg

i would also commit to purchasing this reference. In a flash....
I am surprised there are no products on the market yet

mike_hk2ksk

16/11/19

Sorry for post duplicates. Server glitch made me click multiple times....

Last edited:

Nemo770

7/11/19
USA
Keep it up! Send the link to this topic to all your friends. We need hundreds of posts people!

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
I for sure would like to see a FP Journe rep brought to life but think it will be either a very sad or a very good release depending on the factories ability and willingness to make the dial right, which can be a hard thing to do. In my opinion we need not just more reps but more very good reps that can be brought to life by making simple improvements on existing reps. For example, if the factory can get the dial color of the blue VC 4500v right, I am sure it will attract a lot more members and regain its place as one of the holy trinity.

Reactions: Danii and Nemo770

Nemo770

7/11/19
USA
I for sure would like to see a FP Journe rep brought to life but think it will be either a very sad or a very good release depending on the factories ability and willingness to make the dial right, which can be a hard thing to do. In my opinion we need not just more reps but more very good reps that can be brought to life by making simple improvements on existing reps. For example, if the factory can get the dial color of the blue VC 4500v right, I am sure it will attract a lot more members and regain its place as one of the holy trinity.

Reminder: This is about measuring interest, not a debate section ;-)

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
So you ordered your first rep timepiece at the end of 2019 and now you are in contact with a TD that is abled to push a potential new production to realization?

i would love to believe that this become truth but looking at various attempts from angus himself in the past years i somehow doubt the credibility in this case...

my vote goes also to the chronometre bleu by the way :D

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
This dial is extremely complicated to make. I wouldn't hold my breath but sure make a watch and put FP Journe on it ????

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
So you ordered your first rep timepiece at the end of 2019 and now you are in contact with a TD that is abled to push a potential new production to realization?

i would love to believe that this become truth but looking at various attempts from angus himself in the past years i somehow doubt the credibility in this case...

my vote goes also to the chronometre bleu by the way :D

Fast-track career ;)

QuirkyOrc

25/12/19
Would purchase also, as long as the quality is right. Stunning looking watch.

Sent from my iPad using RWI