• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datejust Smooth bezel ; Here's one I made earlier.

Beware of the Dog

Horology Curious
16/5/20
Hi Guys. Thought I'd show you this, Just for fun.

This is my daily / nightly wearer. I use it to tell me the time, when I'm not wearing one of the other twenty or so watches I have.

Here it comes...

Ta Da...

You don't need to tell me what you think because I'm actually " Parafetic ". This means that I get Parafetical messages from space and know what you are thinking.
A bit like David Blain, before he disapeared himself into thin air.

Wait a minute, I'm getting a Parafitical message from space now... " gw5cvmu70 vvsftrwesd " Is your wrist made of wood ? NO ! that's a garden table.

Wait a minute, I'm getting another... " %;chx65a3nc m7r4 " Is this watch genuine ? Again, NO ! sadly it's a fake like all the other watches here, If you look very closely you will see that the date window is slightly off, I think this adds to the authenticity of the fakeness though, so it doesn't bother me to much.

I can sense that you're all wondering how much it cost, ( another parafetical message, they don't stop ) I'll show you.

This is the case.

The only mod I did with this was ; Pull out the tube and push it back in on the inside of the case, The part of the tube that usually sits between the crown guard holds the movement in place and the crown I used sits better.

This is the dial and movement.

The only mod needed was ; fashion a rehaut ring from my parts bin to fit the case and spray it dull gold to match...

The strap.

No mods needed, It's a solid link with a three way micro adjust clasp.

Wait a minute I'm getting to many Parafetical messages from space... " bx45erm,vseubgmnc8*%6xqpfg7nc*$!hu " Did this only cost £3.49p NO ! I had to pay a further £2.50 to cover the postage costs. So the total was £5.99p.

Wait a minute I'm getting another Parafetical message from space... " NBRW%UIYH£XCBty" Bollocks ! It's transpired that if I ever try to sell this, I'll get pulled up for profiteering and will probably be banned.

DAMN YOU PARAFETICALNESS.

Reactions: CartoonZombie

Gmt16710R

Known Member
8/6/18
EUROPE
Stil looking better than this... the first replica I had.

5f77e0ce4a58c6e736244754b1992c3c.jpg

Remember my uncle while giving it to me

"this is like the original, be careful!"
This is a 1:1 Sub, but no one knows this is a prototype, never came out from the R. headquarters.

Jokes aside.. It's now in the drawer, unrecognizable and oxidized, destroyed by the first failing modding attempts.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
That's a fanlactuly build, you were indeed seducious with the prices of the parts , such a shame it only tells the time.

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
What in the heck is this guy saying? He is nuts!