• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep or Gen....???

Medders

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
12/4/20
United Kingdom
I am very curious to see if this is real or a replica. Looking at it I’d say rep, the date isn’t magnified..

I know some of you genius’s out there will know :)

Ayeready

26/4/10
I've always found that images help with questions like this. Maybe it's just me though! ????

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I am very curious to see if this is real or a replica. Looking at it I’d say rep, the date isn’t magnified..

I know some of you genius’s out there will know :)

Definitely a DHGATE rep...date is fine but engraving is off, logo is slightly thinner than gen, dial markers are not spaced correctly. Movement is a cheap replica and the bracelet is not correct for the model.

But hey that is just based on me imagining what the pictures would look like seeing as you did not post any
:ttiwwop:

GBB_19NHS

Known Member
12/2/15
UK
yes it looks aweful haha. I was watching this video on youtube the other day about asking people in the streets on the value of their outfit and some guy put his similar looking obvious replica rolex in the camera and said it cost him 8k from wempe....right

Last edited:

Ayeready

26/4/10
Definitely a DHGATE rep...date is fine but engraving is off, logo is slightly thinner than gen, dial markers are not spaced correctly. Movement is a cheap replica and the bracelet is not correct for the model.

But hey that is just based on me imagining what the pictures would look like seeing as you did not post any
:ttiwwop:
An amazingly accurate summary without ever seeing the watch!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: GingerBubba

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
That must be the shittiest replica of a Sky Dweller known to mankind. Who on earth buys those? :spit:

GBB_19NHS

Known Member
12/2/15
UK
reminds me of these "watch shops" in thailand where you just have a bunch of really bad reps sitting in boxes in a tine square room.