• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patience or Principle: 2nd Attempt

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
The last rep I bought from a TD took nearly two months to arrive, and that was before the beer virus pandemic. I had other things to keep me occupied. Maybe you should do the same...
Lots of good reading materials within our forum.

Reactions: XpanzerX

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
The last rep I bought from a TD took nearly two months to arrive, and that was before the beer virus pandemic. I had other things to keep me occupied. Maybe you should do the same...
Lots of good reading materials within our forum.

Or... you know? As a philosophy major.

You should try the good old "I wanna talk to the manager line". Solves all problems on earth without exception. But seriously, stick to ADs. You'll also get a glass of Champaign for free when buying a GMT II. ;)

Maybe he can go buy at puretime and head over to trusty time and pull a pretty woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: RepPossessed

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Sounds like this self proclaimed philosophy major needs to change his current philosophy here.

Reactions: Hazing

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I get where the OP is coming from, I used to be exactly like that - incredibly impatient. If I saw something I wanted in a store then I had to have it there and then, I just couldn't wait, if I couldn't have it then I created a scene. If somebody was supposed to be doing something for me, I wanted it done there and then - waiting was out of the question for me.

I didn't realise it at the time, but it made things difficult for the people around me.

Then something changed, I calmed down, began to realise I wasn't the centre of the universe, that things can sometimes take time even if it's frustrating having to wait.

I think the turning point was my 10th birthday and I like to think I continue to grow as a person everyday.

Prolly.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Dude, what?

wow! I’m not even going to respond to that that judge mental response conceived in hostility.

I asked why you think your TD should compensate you if it takes them longer to get you your watch than you think it should?

(You know, taking into account things like; they have other jobs to do, other customers to service, police, other little things like pandemics...)

More so looking for actual advice and rational discussion..

And yet you're ignoring the former and providing none of the latter.

but it’s okay, that kind of discourse isn’t for everyone..

Clearly.

What kind of service do the 'weed man' and the 'dope boy' provide?

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
tripdog is that an original story bro? I’m stealing it . Just want to know where to send the royalty check.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Gotta hate those haters that don't give the response you want to hear, right OP ?

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
The Haters aren’t even worth the time, Fuck em!

I appreciate all the advice and constructive criticism. Humbling for sure!
I'm a hater. Tell me to fuck off...
Please

I too don't have patience
sent from my noob v20 ultra

Last edited:
Reactions: XpanzerX