• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Received My QC Photos From TT

After a little less than three months of a lot of reading and asking a few questions I decided to take the plunge. Andrew was responsive and informative to my emails and I placed my first order with him. I decided on the Explorer 1 for a couple of reasons. One is its straightforward uncomplicated design which appeals to me. Another is that BF in this model seems to offer good $$ value for a quality item. I know my decision to choose the A2836 movement instead of the A3132 is not something everyone will agree with.
With my very limited knowledge / experience I'm not able to make a critical evaluation of the QCs, however, they appeared fine to me and I have approved them - I'm now anxious to receive my watch.
Rolex Explorer 1
39mm ss/ss Black face
BF A2836

Here are 3 of the QC photos. Any thoughts?

PmgUX.jpg
PmVbc.jpg
PmJXI.jpg
Pmxq4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Wonky Cyclops

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Posting non-accepted QC photos and asking "generic" questions is not encouraged on this forum. Do you have any specific questions/concerns?

Just FYI, overall watch looks ok to me.

Reactions: Jammydodger79

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Roadster Have you already approved these watches and are just waiting for them to arrive?

Posting non-accepted QC photos and asking "generic" questions is not encouraged on this forum. Do you have any specific questions/concerns?

Just FYI, overall watch looks ok to me.

Roadster Have you already approved these watches and are just waiting for them to arrive?

I had approved the photos before I posted them. I thought I had indicated that I had approved the photos but i guess i hadn't made it clear enough. I have edited my post to more clearly state that I have.

The photos look OK to me and I don't have any specific questions. I was just pleased to post that I had made my first REP purchase, that it was with TrustyTime and my choice was an Explorer 1. That's it. Comments good or bad are appreciated.

Last edited:

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
I had approved the photos before I posted them. I thought I had indicated that I had approved the photos but i guess i hadn't made it clear enough. I have edited my post to more clearly state that I have.

The photos look OK to me and I don't have any specific questions. I was just pleased to post that I had made my first REP purchase, that it was with TrustyTime and my choice was an Explorer 1. That's it. Comments good or bad are appreciated.

As long as you have approved the photos and accepted the watch you may post them without specific questions.

Congratulations on the purchase. The watch looks great.

thegolfman

Known Member
1/6/20
Would rather have a correction that reviewed the watch and posted pics of a satisfied customer, I guess.