• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered 114060 Sub ZZF V2 2836

Luc.font

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/5/16
EU
The logo on the crown should not be aligned at all it's all random on gens also.

Not sure about your sufficient gap there's even a miles long gap between noob v10 and ZZF.

Made a reseach and I have Always believed the gen has a aligned crown logo, thank you for this information, make me feel better.

about watch detail gap between version, that is subjective anyway, I would rather get 2 nice looking watch than one very expensive for the small difference, it is still a rep at then end. :) but for a first buy and depending on budget, someone can think differently :)

Reactions: btrizzy1

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
Made a reseach and I have Always believed the gen has a aligned crown logo, thank you for this information, make me feel better.

about watch detail gap between version, that is subjective anyway, I would rather get 2 nice looking watch than one very expensive for the small difference, it is still a rep at then end. :) but for a first buy and depending on budget, someone can think differently :)

I’m in the school of thought that I would rather get one genuine that will last me and I can pass on to my kids then several.

Case and point, I have the ZZF on the way. I bought it from JTime about a week ago but I was itching for DateJust for the longest. While researching the DateJust 36MM, I ended up buying a gen that was a couple years old for just over $5k, that has original box, card, and warranty until 2023.

A sub would have been thousands more and Im totally okay with the ZZF because it’s a beautiful piece. At worst the Rehault is off but it’s not noticeable on the wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waxdec

17/11/19
ZZF is great but they really need to work on consistency. Too many of the dials for 116610/114060 I've seen since around Feb this year have had varying degrees of mismatched 12 marker to the coronet. Thankfully it's mostly invisible to the eye but some are really, really bad.

Reactions: romeospadre

Luc.font

11/5/16
EU
Not sure about your sufficient gap there's even a miles long gap between noob v10 and ZZF.

It would be interesting seeing a side by side of all the noob for years, I am sure some flaws were fixed on a side and other been created on an other side! making them kind of "equal" in a way. Or I must be mistaken, I don't know if someone else think the same way as me or I am odd ?

I made some research about this new ZZF and for sur there is a big improvement as you stated and you are right, now I am curious to get one and compair to mine! I am sur from a correct distance there is nothing visible, we are getting so much exigent that I think it's becoming exessive, even me I reckon. All in all, this is the goal and aim of this anyway, getting into detail and precision, and I also like this.

Last edited:

Kjdw007

Horology Curious
11/3/20
Canada
just received

How it went -

April 28 Order/Payment Via Transferwise

April 28 confirmation from Li

May 8 QC photos on whatsapp

May 9 QC high quality by email

May 9 requested more photos of Rehaut

May 12 received QC Rehaut photos by email

May 12 Approved

May 15 Received Tracking - Triangulation via Saudi A.

May 22 Started from SA

May 27 delivery

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
just received

How it went -

April 28 Order/Payment Via Transferwise

April 28 confirmation from Li

May 8 QC photos on whatsapp

May 9 QC high quality by email

May 9 requested more photos of Rehaut

May 12 received QC Rehaut photos by email

May 12 Approved

May 15 Received Tracking - Triangulation via Saudi A.

May 22 Started from SA

May 27 delivery

I have on the way in the US, this one
Looks killer good! Hoping to get mine soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kjdw007

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
IMG-1741.jpg

waxdec

17/11/19
Happy with my ZZF too, mine's the date however.

d.n.d.

24/3/19
Very nice! incredibly accurate.

So does the Noob use the same movement as the ZZF?

Does anyone know if the date wheel is removed from the 2836 in the ZZF 114060?

I sent my piece to Patryk for service and he removed multiple parts of the calendar mechanism to improve reliability, hopefully.

Well that answers my question.

I was thinking the 2836 / 114060 might be be a little more reliable OOTB without the calendar but I guess not the case.