• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex 3135 DW genuine

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
My honest question to you, wNe, and it is not to cause controversy or anything. It's a genuine question that baffles me.

I have approved tenths of sales threads for genuine parts and franken builds that you have posted for sale.

You did not realize when you first saw that datewheel that it was a fake? Specially a DW that looks like it came out of a DG2813?

I'm genuinely baffled by that.

Reactions: mega12

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
My honest question to you, wNe, and it is not to cause controversy or anything. It's a genuine question that baffles me.

I have approved tenths of sales threads for genuine parts and franken builds that you have posted for sale.

You did not realize when you first saw that datewheel that it was a fake? Specially a DW that looks like it came out of a DG2813?

I'm genuinely baffled by that.

Again, the watch was bought from user "velox" - I trusted him and it was an officially sale here and approved! He is a reputable long time member here.

Im more wondering afterwards, that no one wrote something about the rep datedisc in his selling thread. Yes, maybe I should have it double checked.. but I trusted the description of velox and the approved thread and skipped this.

Thats why I never buy again from someone else.

I changed my opinion and offered the buyer already a refund of 170 Euro for the date disc (even if velox offered me a much lower amount).

The biggest problem is that gsauto made a full chargeback of the whole amount of 1425 Euro which is still opened on not fixed by him.

Last edited:

gsauto

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/11/19
RaddaveC Master got already the full story via PM.

The watch that was sold to the member "gsauto" was bought from the member "velox". Sadly gsauto didn't wrote the whole thing here.
Velox already refunded me the Datedisc which was for gsauto. But in the meantime gsauto made a full chargeback of the full amount he sent (very bad move)
The other parts are all gen. Hands were from Sub007 which he confirmed already the buyer.

Im already in contact with gsauto to fix that, since the only questionable part was the date disc. But for now he has to fix the chargeback - if that's done, he will get the date disc fully refunded.

Next time I definitely won't ever sell someone else parts which are taken out of blister.

Maybe these two can chime in:

veloxSub007

First I am agree with mclarendude that YOU send me all the parts so you have to see that DW was not genuine.
Moreover I paid 1450€ not 1425€ because you charged me 50€ to send packet with UPS.
I asked to organize shipping myself but you did not accept (I pay 15 for UPS shipping).
I wanted UPS because it was in confinement period so local post doesn't work.
When I told you about rep DW and sended you the picture, you immediately responded me that this is rep.
So when you send it to me you already know it.
After that you propose me a partial refund or new gen DW.
I told you that I only want partial refund but you don't accept and propose me again partial refund or new gen DW.
After that you accept partial refund BUT I had to wait that you receive the money from your friend after that you send me refund (this is totally unbelievable).
Again some days after you told me that you will refund only 80€ instead of 170€.
You send me listing and sell me the DW for 170€ but you decided to refund 80€.
I was not agree with only 80€ and you threatened to pay me nothing.
So i was speaking with someone not serious so I call PayPal.
I have all the conversation with wNe to prouve what I say.

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
First I am agree with mclarendude that YOU send me all the parts so you have to see that DW was not genuine.
Moreover I paid 1450€ not 1425€ because you charged me 50€ to send packet with UPS.
I asked to organize shipping myself but you did not accept (I pay 15 for UPS shipping).
I wanted UPS because it was in confinement period so local post doesn't work.
When I told you about rep DW and sended you the picture, you immediately responded me that this is rep.
So when you send it to me you already know it.
After that you propose me a partial refund or new gen DW.
I told you that I only want partial refund but you don't accept and propose me again partial refund or new gen DW.
After that you accept partial refund BUT I had to wait that you receive the money from your friend after that you send me refund (this is totally unbelievable).
Again some days after you told me that you will refund only 80€ instead of 170€.
You send me listing and sell me the DW for 170€ but you decided to refund 80€.
I was not agree with only 80€ and you threatened to pay me nothing.
So i was speaking with someone not serious so I call PayPal.
I have all the conversation with wNe to prouve what I say.

To make this short: Yes it was not ok to check the DW directly, as I believed user "velox". OK my fault.
YES, I will refund 170 Euro for the Datewheel when the member gsauto will fix the chargeback (which is extremely forbidden here).

But this all tells me that I should never buy from someone else and trust that. Will sell in future only my own parts which are in blister to keep this things away from me.

gsauto Please fix the chargeback thing and I will refund the 170 Euro for the date disc. I will confirm it here in the thread when things are done.

Thanks

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
To make this short: Yes it was not ok to check the DW directly, as I believed user "velox". OK my fault.
YES, I will refund 170 Euro for the Datewheel when the member gsauto will fix the chargeback (which is extremely forbidden here).

But this all tells me that I should never buy from someone else and trust that. Will sell in future only my own parts which are in blister to keep this things away from me.

gsauto Please fix the chargeback thing and I will refund the 170 Euro for the date disc. I will confirm it here in the thread when things are done.

Thanks

Honestly, it’s not a matter of where you bought the part, being it a Rolex AD or a RWI fellow member. It’s just a matter of checking what you’re selling for gen price actually IS a gen part.
That’s your duty, and yours only towards your buyer.

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
As I said. It was my fault and I will pay for the new Datedisc.

but the much bigger problem is that the buyer made a chargeback of the whole amount (1425€) and still didn’t fixed it.

Paypal told me that the buyer didn’t asked them to remove the block.

I know that this is an PM Deal, but I as much as I know is, that a chargeback is highly forbidden in the rep scene.

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Chargeback fixed!

And buyer got the 170 Euro refund for the Datedisc.