• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Question - What is special about Vietnam replica’s

QuirkyOrc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/19
Hi,

I have been on this amazing forum for a few months now, and purchased a few reps, all of which I am really happy with.

I have seen several watches for sale in the M2M section that refer to Vietnam parts, they all seem to be higher in value.

Too expensive for me at this time, but got me thinking, what is so special about these watches / parts ?

I presume, higher quality rep’s ?

But if that was the case, why are they not more readily available ?

I must be missing something, can anyone educate me or point me in the right direction as I am struggling to find this topic being discussed.

Many thanks

Sent from the RWI App

PAC

Known Member
1/12/18
Hi,

I have been on this amazing forum for a few months now, and purchased a few reps, all of which I am really happy with.

I have seen several watches for sale in the M2M section that refer to Vietnam parts, they all seem to be higher in value.

Too expensive for me at this time, but got me thinking, what is so special about these watches / parts ?

I must be missing something, can anyone educate me or point me in the right direction as I am struggling to find this topic being discussed.

Many thanks

Sent from the RWI App

Which TD did you for your reps

QuirkyOrc

25/12/19
I have used Sead from Supermirrors as my TD, I can highly recommend him, top notch service.

I have also bought a couple of watches M2M, mainly from Natas78, who makes the most amazing custom Panerai.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Reactions: cpd2186

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK

The VN makers are a cottage industry of one man band makers, producing very high quality parts in low volumes - hence the extra expense, and the fact they're not more readily available.

QuirkyOrc

25/12/19
The VN makers are a cottage industry of one man band makers, producing very high quality parts in low volumes - hence the extra expense, and the fact they're not more readily available.

Thankyou, very helpful.

Sent from the RWI App

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Its the minute details, you really need a very very keen eye to spot these things. Pretty hard to spot with the naked eye.