• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to RWI, would like some help.

tasosAJ

Looking Around
28/4/20
hey guys, im AJ, im a new member to world of replica watches. Ive been looking a few websites in the past, but I never felt comfortable ordering as I wasnt sure if it was legit. For the past month I've been researching a lot about websites and came across this forum. Im aware of the new member section and im looking over the contents as well as reading about the different types of factories. Its gonna take some time and reading to get kinda comfortable with the website so I was wondering if you could guys could suggest some websites preferably for Rolex date just (36mm), so I can get an starting point. thank you so much and im glad I found this forum. :)

Last edited:

Tribefan

15/11/19
Many of the trusted dealers here have websites. I would suggest browsing all of them. I would also suggest not browsing anything not listed here.

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
Stick with the trusted dealers, read RWI and learn, be patient with the TD's, you'll be fine!

tasosAJ

Looking Around
28/4/20
ive checked the trusted dealers section, I just don't really get which exactly are the dealers and where I can find their links. or do I have to email them ?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
ive checked the trusted dealers section, I just don't really get which exactly are the dealers and where I can find their links. or do I have to email them ?

Each dealer does things a little differently. Read through the sections and they will tell you how to contact them.

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
Listen to these guys. The trusted dealers here are just that, trusted. Thousands of people here order from them without issues AND they have the best quality you will find.

You can usually find the contact info for each dealer in the first thread or two of their section.

Read a few sticky threads about trusted dealers and you will feel more comfortable with the process.